Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Use iFile or Filza to extract it. @@emebabe
  2. It does. @@Youngboy
  3. There's no download link in this topic
  4. "9.5/10"
  5. Hello @@webdangol223! Welcome to iOSGods. You can get as much help as you need as long as you follow the rules, post in the correct section(s) and be nice to everyone. Check out some links in my signature for help.
  6. Yes, the keychains2.db file holds a lot of information about the phone and apps. TsProtector blocked apps from writing info to the file system (keychains2.db maybe?) which prevented banning. Not sure if it works on iOS 8 anymore though.
  7. BEST THREAD EVER! 11/10
  8. Click the FAQ topic in my signature.
  9. They did it! They kissed! Lexa & Clarke kissed! :Dhttp://i.imgur.com/7v5b4w2.gif This just got even more interesting :wub:

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. Rook

      Rook

      Okay, since you'll be watching them, I'll spoil ^_^

       

      Oliver Queen becomes Ra' Al Ghul :D

    3. Laxus

      Laxus

      i don't understand what are you talking about :ermm:

    4. Rook

      Rook

      It's okay, you'll see :D

    5. Rook

      Rook

      No, murrican

  10. There is nothing hidden here dude. Find another topic where you can see it.
  11. Yeah, just go to a hack topic and reply to it to see the content.
  12. It's the easiest thing eveeer.
  13. Edit: Nevermind, it's a 4s. You'll be forced to upgrade to the latest iOS...
  14. Yeah, I agree but I doubt anyone will do that
  15. Yes, you can. Latest iOS for iPhone 4 is 7.1.2. Apple has dropped support for it.
  16. Lol this was meant for Brave Frontier
  17. Yeah, the text is pretty useless for now since it isn't a full theme yet but I don't mind.
  18. I love it! The only thing it needs is the iOSGods text needs to be more in the center vertically so the dock doesn't cover it. I've hidden the dock background on mine though. Looks perfect on lockscreen! http://imgur.com/TdZnpbI @@Brandun
  19. Send me that wallpaper! I'd gladly use it @@Brandun
  20. Your Apple ID won't get banned using this. @@Rekiblik
  21. Why can we only choose one option?
  22. Yes, this is nice but I hate that I have to hold the power button for ~10 seconds for it to display so I found a better alternative way: 1. Install EasySpring & Activator from Cydia. 2. Open Activator settings -> Anywhere -> Sleep Button -> Short Hold -> Assign it to EasySpring. 3. Close Activator and hold the volume button for 2 seconds to get the EasySpring menu. Another easier way to do this is via Activator itself. I have Safe Mode set on Volume Buttons both press for example.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines