Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. There is no Binary file inside the .deb. I'm guessing lipoARM64 doesn't support iOS 7 or maybe I used an outdated version because I think it was updated for both 7 & 8.
  2. It's probably because of the iOS 6/7 app locations which differs from iOS 8.
  3. Then how did you go through all the steps?
  4. http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple1/v4/6e/77/61/6e77611e-30a5-2a05-0aab-949d69a62942/icon175x175.jpeg I filled in this guy's request topic
  5. install CrashReporter from Cydia and try Safe mode to see if it still crashes.
  6. Learn to post in the correct section please and read this: http://iosgods.com/topic/4788-gamegem-keeps-crashing-the-app-help/
  7. The bigger one?
  8. Only the 3rd big one looks a bit out of the ordinary if you look at it closely.
  9. Use the .deb hack above mate.
  10. Can you go to http://speedtest.netand post your results?
  11. If that doesn't work, I doubt there'll be another way unless you can find an older version IPA.
  12. @@mylife00@@@Ciara de Elza@@mrth236 Updated hack: http://iosgods.com/topic/6218-dragons-rise-of-berk-v195-3/ Topic locked.
  13. Download and install this: http://www.qbittorrent.org/ Next, find a torrent like for example: thepiratebay.se/torrent/10155669/Windows_8.1_AIO_20in1_with_Update_x86_en-US_May2014 Click "Get this torrent" button: You'll be asked to open in Application or something, choose yes. Then start the download and wait for it to finish and it'll be saved in C:/Users/YourNAME/Downloads/
  14. Locked upon author's request.
  15. I use tvunblock.com http://iosgods.com/topic/3386-tutorial-get-usa-netflixhulupandoracrunchyroll-more-from-anywhere-playstation-xbox-smarttv-idevice/
  16. Look at some replies on that thread, someone found a solution by uploading to dropbox.
  17. Dunno, never tried the Mini IDA but it apparently shows you the offsets and you'll be able to edit the binary via iFile so it should work. You'll need a good iDevice with 1GB of RAM to be able to do all these without apps quitting.
  18. Read the topic about gdb and mini IDA on mobile.
  19. Also edit the minimum iOS version in info.plist inside the .app
  20. Buy it or get Windows7Activator or 7loader from kickass
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines