Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Check your control file, the version row. Is everything okay there? Also make sure a row is empty after the last one. I've seen it causes issues.
  2. Do you have it's dependancies installed?
  3. Oh there. Fixed it for you!
  4. @@Madness99@@Danj73161@@hekz Download the updated version from here: http://iosgods.com/topic/133-despicable-me-minion-rush-v271-2/ Topic locked.
  5. Another cat? I have a feeling you and @@Nyanta will get along just fine.
  6. Set permissions and play offline.
  7. The image won't load Can't download either because Safari crashes
  8. Contact them. Tell them there's been a mistake.
  9. Oh yeah, no worries now. I've updated the .deb to work with iOS 7 also. Enjoy!
  10. That part doesn't even show on the wallpaper??
  11. that's where they are
  12. Top right and left
  13. Which iPhone? What did it say on your iFile installation screen?
  14. I see them in the edge?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines