Sign in to follow this  
TsukuneAono

GFX 21 Savage Wallpaper

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

enjoy. p.s. yes it's watermarked. no i didn't feel like doing the clothing because there's just too much black on black and it's difficult.

original:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=127bc1bc0796bb4e

Cvj1zp.jpg

0GBhhr.png

Edited by TsukuneAono
updated bb code for orig. image

Posted (edited)

Since we have the original picture as a reference, we don't really notice it, but the neck/chest looks like a small, backwards leg. Something like this Trjs9Sp.jpg

You're also missing a lot of lighting, which makes it look like someone else than 21. Ex. the shadow on the eyelid, highlights on the cheeks and lips.

Edited by KloniaX

On 6/30/2018 at 12:04 AM, KloniaX said:

Since we have the original picture as a reference, we don't really notice it, but the neck/chest looks like a small, backwards leg. Something like this Trjs9Sp.jpg

You're also missing a lot of lighting, which makes it look like someone else than 21. Ex. the shadow on the eyelid, highlights on the cheeks and lips.

the fact you did an analysis. i understand that's how it look, it's because i didn't do the coat. secondly, all that lighting is useless, it doesn't look like anyone else anyways. due to the fact the only 'iconic' person with a dagger tattoo on their forehead is 21.

2 hours ago, TsukuneAono said:

the fact you did an analysis. i understand that's how it look, it's because i didn't do the coat. secondly, all that lighting is useless, it doesn't look like anyone else anyways. due to the fact the only 'iconic' person with a dagger tattoo on their forehead is 21.

You could improve the eyes, though. They look dead.

15 minutes ago, KloniaX said:

You could improve the eyes, though. They look dead.

At this point I can't even tell if you're trolling...

1 minute ago, TsukuneAono said:

At this point I can't even tell if you're trolling...

I am an artist, with experience. It would do you good to listen to feedback.

On 7/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, KloniaX said:

I am an artist, with experience. It would do you good to listen to feedback.

ok i've been doing freelance since 2008? you're not giving me feedback, you're over analyzing a photo which I gave quite a good reference to why it's not complete.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TsukuneAono
      edit: yes i did watermark it and if you find it; yes that's my name. two r's not two a's.

Original Image:

With Chain b/c Joka always looking for those details:

Vector Art Style:
    • By Zimon
      Since this club is kinda dead... I guess I'll share this short .gif
      Installed Adobe After Effects some hours ago and thought I'd give it a try, created this as my first project, for some practice.

• By KloniaX
      Hello. It has been a while since I posted anything. This is a project I did for school. Every year, my high school hosts a competition. Everyone who chose a certain subject (Medier og kommunikasjon, which translates to Medias and communication) participates in this. The subject is all about journalism, graphic design, filmmaking, and photography. This year's theme was "Illusion". I have decided to create a world without faces, to symbolize our society.
      In this era of communication and social interaction, we have never been more alone. We judge each other based on things, we ourselves do. People commit suicide every day, because they receive hate. We, the faceless people, are doing this. I hope this brings some attention to the issue. Thank you.

• By TsukuneAono
      1080p

• By senortaco389
      Really enjoyed the last few episodes of DBS so I wanted a Wallpaper for my phone but couldn’t find any good ones or they wouldn’t fit on screen, so I made my own! My first time making something like this!  thoughts?