Joka

Help/Support Copy folders on File Manager to a new location

13 posts in this topic

Question

12 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, TheArmKing said:

paste to where? tried ES File Explorer or Root Explorer yet noob

@Joka

You don't understand. When I drag the OBB into nox, it has to open a file manager. By default, it'll open File Manager. With file manager, I can't copy the OBB to the required location. With ES File Manager I can, but only the pro version can do that :/

9 hours ago, Joka said:

You don't understand. When I drag the OBB into nox, it has to open a file manager. By default, it'll open File Manager. With file manager, I can't copy the OBB to the required location. With ES File Manager I can, but only the pro version can do that :/

For nox i copy the obb into the shared folder between the pc and the emulator and then use es to copy. Free version allows that

4 minutes ago, TheArmKing said:

For nox i copy the obb into the shared folder between the pc and the emulator and then use es to copy. Free version allows that

I can't seem to access the PC folder on nox.. Fml

35 minutes ago, Joka said:

I can't seem to access the PC folder on nox.. Fml

Go to /mnt/shared/other/ and your files should be there

• Agree 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ppatel2001
      Hello, Ive been downloading ipa's for several months now and for some reason when i log in all i can see is the "hidden content..reply to this topic to see hidden comment" but there isnt a comment box for me to reply to either.  Anyone know what could be going on?  Ive already paid to renew for 3 months at the end of march.  Any help would be great..Thanks!
    • By Demi-God
      So i found this  function addcooldown if i want to reduce it to zero what to code or hex is used for zero 0 x'D 

or can i just RET it and it would be ok? , or null it ? 

• By bR34Kr
      Hey! I'm using shmoo's MM and wanted to do a textfield hook. I didn't understand that well but I put the function's offset and used the good code but the game crashed once I tried executing the button (Changed jump button to a branch to my function)
    • By Jontetheman
      First of all hey! 
      I have gotten some problems with my jailbreak tweaks and such ao I wanted to remove all the tweaks with SemiRestore. 
      I opened Filza, navigated to de destination (usr and then bin) and clicked on it and continue. I got the error PRIV. I searched the internet for a solution and thought I had one. 
      I tried it and I get this error:
      bash-4.4$ cd "/usr/bin";./SemiRestore11-Lite
      [org.coolstar.semirestore] PRIV
      bash-4.4$ cd /usr/bin
      bash-4.4$ chmod +x SemiRestore11-Lite
      chmod: changing permissions of 'SemiRestore11-Lite': Operation not permitted
      bash-4.4$

• By zhaorui
      Iphone6 ios 10.3.3 had jailbroken!  After installing the cheats , the game automatically crashes, automatically quit, less than 3 minutes two times, how to solve it?