ZahirSher

Video [TUTORIAL] IDA HACKING TUTORIAL! #1

34 posts in this topic

I got message from Apple saying it's not allowed...

So? They can't do anything about it. :3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By LiAm.
      Hey Guys 
      The process of Jailbreaking can sometimes be annoying if you run into technical troubles or issues. But do not worry, its fun to solve technical problems and feel special ultimately, tough following written guides for most of us become a little difficult, video tutorials are more easier to understand.
      With this tutorial you will be mostly able to fix all Cydia or Jailbreak related errors as it will delete the entire existence of the Jailbreak, which will ultimately fix many issues persisting such as DPKG_LOCKED etc.
      Hope it helps guys!
    • By C0k3
      Hi there!
      Today I'm releasing the full-course of iOS 11 Fundamentals. This tutorial can help you with different kind of things as a Apple Developer.
      I've used this course aswell, and it helped me alot. So I hope it'll do the same thing for you.

Additional Information : 
      Developing for iOS is a valuable and in-demand skill, but if you haven't developed in the Apple world before, it can be surprisingly different.
      In this course, iOS 11 Fundamentals, you'll quickly get up and running using Xcode 9 and Swift 4 to build great iOS apps and tap into the latest features in iOS 11.
      First, you'll see the tools and learn how to create iOS apps with adaptive user interfaces that work on multiple devices (including iPhone X).
      Then, you'll learn how to manage iOS projects and define the building blocks of your own iOS applications.
      Finally, you'll explore working with data-driven controls and understand navigation options.
      By the end of the course, you'll know current best practices, iOS architecture, and the most important ideas you need to feel comfortable bringing your developer skills into the iOS and Apple developer world

click here for the original website.

Download : 

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info  

Have fun!

- C0k3
    • By Fadexz
      How to get 4,000 Credits + 4,000 XP on Bullet Force every 20 seconds using the Bullet Force Hack!

Steps:
      1.  Have the Bullet Force Hack installed on your device with the killstreak hack enabled from settings.
      2.  Have the Nuke killstreak equiped on your active killstreaks.
      3.  Start an online match (preferably a custom match).
      4.  Spawn in and then activate the Nuke killstreak.
      5.  Leave the match before the Nuke explodes.
      (Repeat the process to earn 4,000 every time)

Video:

Please Like this post if you found it useful or it worked!