• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
DiDA

Tutorial How to Jailbreak iOS 11.0 - 11.1.2 Using Electra! Working Cydia & Substrate!

157 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2018 at 7:18 PM, NickBangZ said:

So I can’t get past the part where I sighn in to put Apple ID on impact or  it gives me an error  please sighn in with app specific password you can create one at Apple ID 

i have tried multiple accounts none seem too work

Go to appleid.apple.com sign in, make sure you have 2FA and then generate app specific password 

Warning! The app cydia jailbreak is reset when reboot your device back to normal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By shmoo
      *BEST VIEWED ON DESKTOP*
      Prerequisite reading: https://iosgods.com/topic/65529-instance-variables-and-function-pointers/ Seriously, read my tutorial on instance variables and function pointers before reading this one. You'll be lost. This tutorial builds off of concepts from the last one.
      The game is Free Fire v1.17.1. I will include everything used in this tutorial in a zip archive at the end, including an IDA database.

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
    • By 0xBL4Z3R
      A10 (7 and 7Plus) and A11 (iPhone 8, 8Plus and iPhone X) users, save 11.3.1 blobs for the following nonce’s
      1st) 15400076bc4c35a7c8caefdcae5bda69c140a11bce870548f0862aac28c194cc 2nd) 833e50b9c6a4fbfbdc51144a60b4cf25be3a0a4742ca2b7bd6f5ec06905443ac 3rd) d8f682df87d812c372491b613d59795a80383f439587c0bb511ccf6865eb87cc 1st  Go to https://tsssaver.1conan.com/
      2nd  Enter your ECID, select your device identifier, and check the box Manually specify an apnonce (ADVANCED USERS ONLY)
      3rd  Copy/paste the nonces one by one provided in CoolStar's tweet. (i'll write them above too)
      4th  do the reCAPTCHA and submit it.
      5th  we goood?

Update: we won't need this when Conan updates it soon,  
      but for now, use the method i provided!
      UPDATE 2: you can just use https://tsssaver.1conan.com/ normally, Conan updated it, no need for specifying nonce’s now! 
    • By Teenwolf
      Where can I find atv  transmission