Bizarrow

Help/Support IDA String Hacking

16 posts in this topic

Question

I need help modding a game, so that the game name is "Knights & Dragons -RPG"

and im using @shmoo 's string tutorial he used on Blitz Bridage or something, anyways I've followed the instructions opened IDA subview etc and in quick filter I search for health and got a bunch of strings so I opened one of them named "player health" I opened it and there is 1 sub above and 3 below (close together) so I tried first over 300 lines so no and the next below no 3000+ then another below 10000+! No. And the 3rd one down it had 2 lines! And unfortunately @shmoo 's doesn't tell you how to edit the health and make it unlimited when you get to it (at least I didn't see any info about it) so I'm wondering how do I edit it? Picture below

ufTeG22.jpg

Edited by Drapes

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Drapes said:

I need help modding a game, so that the game name is "Knights & Dragons -RPG"

and im using @shmoo 's string tutorial he used on Blitz Bridage or something, anyways I've followed the instructions opened IDA subview etc and in quick filter I search for health and got a bunch of strings so I opened one of them named "player health" I opened it and there is 1 sub above and 3 below (close together) so I tried first over 300 lines so no and the next below no 3000+ then another below 10000+! No. And the 3rd one down it had 2 lines! And unfortunately @shmoo 's doesn't tell you how to edit the health and make it unlimited when you get to it (at least I didn't see any info about it) so I'm wondering how do I edit it? Picture below

ufTeG22.jpg

What you're doing is trying to learn one of the more harder ways of hacking. Its not as simple as just "editing health". If hacking were that simple everyone would be making their own hacks and forums like these (probably) wouldn't exist. You're jumping too deep into this stuff too quick. It took me like 6 months to actually hack something with IDA. my advice for you is to slow down, stop trying to learn everything at once because it won't work for you. Here's what I think you should do:

I actually found this nice ass topic for you https://iosgods.com/topic/51365-starter-pack-ios-hacking-ida-ms-ms-hook-etc/

Start simple. don't try to jump ahead of yourself. this is more or less the order in which I learned to hack. It took me three years to get to where I am, so keep that in mind. You aren't able to learn this stuff in a week.

Please take my advice and start small. Follow the order of that topic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shmoo said:

What you're doing is trying to learn one of the more harder ways of hacking. Its not as simple as just "editing health". If hacking were that simple everyone would be making their own hacks and forums like these (probably) wouldn't exist. You're jumping too deep into this stuff too quick. It took me like 6 months to actually hack something with IDA. my advice for you is to slow down, stop trying to learn everything at once because it won't work for you. Here's what I think you should do:

I actually found this nice ass topic for you https://iosgods.com/topic/51365-starter-pack-ios-hacking-ida-ms-ms-hook-etc/

Start simple. don't try to jump ahead of yourself. this is more or less the order in which I learned to hack. It took me three years to get to where I am, so keep that in mind. You aren't able to learn this stuff in a week.

I created a topic on what is the first thing to start hacking and I don't have flex so that's crossed out, and then they said IDA and I asked somebody "But isn't IDA one of the harder Hacks to do?" And they said your fine. 

11 minutes ago, shmoo said:

So for you don't mind, taking that you are a expert in modding. I don't have Flex, What should I start with besides that?

edit: Also Terminal isn't working on my iOS jailbreak version either

Edited by Drapes

7 minutes ago, Drapes said:

I created a topic on what is the first thing to start hacking and I don't have flex so that's crossed out, and then they said IDA and I asked somebody "But isn't IDA one of the harder Hacks to do?" And they said your fine. 

Whoever said IDA is wrong. That's ridiculous. that's like giving untrained civilian an m16a4 and then throwing them into a war. they have no idea of what the hell to do so they start shooting the bad guys without any strategy and they die because of it. IDA hacking is so damn hard to learn. Didn't you see the video about hacking Pou with flex in the topic I linked to? It shows you where to download flex

2 minutes ago, shmoo said:

Whoever said IDA is wrong. That's ridiculous. that's like giving untrained civilian an m16a4 and then throwing them into a war. they have no idea of what the hell to do so they start shooting the bad guys without any strategy and they die because of it. IDA hacking is so damn hard to learn. Didn't you see the video about hacking Pou with flex in the topic I linked to? It shows you where to download flex

I know all about Cydia's flex, iAPurchase etc I'm just saying when you open iOS 10.3.x Tweak compat with gOblin Jailbreak where it says working tweaks: the flex 2&3 have a "NO" next to it meaning it doesn't work and will set into bootloop * If you try to install

Edited by Drapes

4 minutes ago, Drapes said:

I know all about Cydia's flex, iAPurchase etc I'm just saying when you open iOS 10.3.x Tweak compat with gOblin Jailbreak where it says working tweaks: the flex 2&3 have a "NO" next to it meaning it doesn't work and will set into bootloop * If you try to install

Oh sh!t. I'm still on 9.3.3 lol Well, there is another way. its more complicated though https://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/?tab=comments#comment-172605

4 hours ago, shmoo said:

Oh sh!t. I'm still on 9.3.3 lol Well, there is another way. its more complicated though https://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/?tab=comments#comment-172605

But algood on the gOblin post where u get the jailbreak he said he was going to update today or tomorrow and should be full jailbreak. I'll make a new topic if I need help, Thanks again for your continuous support.

3 hours ago, Drapes said:

But algood on the gOblin post where u get the jailbreak he said he was going to update today or tomorrow and should be full jailbreak. I'll make a new topic if I need help, Thanks again for your continuous support.

Np. I remember trying to learn.