Jump to content
  • 1
Bizarrow

Help/Support IDA String Hacking

16 posts in this topic

Question

I need help modding a game, so that the game name is "Knights & Dragons -RPG"

and im using @shmoo 's string tutorial he used on Blitz Bridage or something, anyways I've followed the instructions opened IDA subview etc and in quick filter I search for health and got a bunch of strings so I opened one of them named "player health" I opened it and there is 1 sub above and 3 below (close together) so I tried first over 300 lines so no and the next below no 3000+ then another below 10000+! No. And the 3rd one down it had 2 lines! And unfortunately @shmoo 's doesn't tell you how to edit the health and make it unlimited when you get to it (at least I didn't see any info about it) so I'm wondering how do I edit it? Picture below

ufTeG22.jpg

Edited by Drapes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, Drapes said:

I need help modding a game, so that the game name is "Knights & Dragons -RPG"

and im using @shmoo 's string tutorial he used on Blitz Bridage or something, anyways I've followed the instructions opened IDA subview etc and in quick filter I search for health and got a bunch of strings so I opened one of them named "player health" I opened it and there is 1 sub above and 3 below (close together) so I tried first over 300 lines so no and the next below no 3000+ then another below 10000+! No. And the 3rd one down it had 2 lines! And unfortunately @shmoo 's doesn't tell you how to edit the health and make it unlimited when you get to it (at least I didn't see any info about it) so I'm wondering how do I edit it? Picture below

ufTeG22.jpg

What you're doing is trying to learn one of the more harder ways of hacking. Its not as simple as just "editing health". If hacking were that simple everyone would be making their own hacks and forums like these (probably) wouldn't exist. You're jumping too deep into this stuff too quick. It took me like 6 months to actually hack something with IDA. my advice for you is to slow down, stop trying to learn everything at once because it won't work for you. Here's what I think you should do:

I actually found this nice ass topic for you https://iosgods.com/topic/51365-starter-pack-ios-hacking-ida-ms-ms-hook-etc/

 

Start simple. don't try to jump ahead of yourself. this is more or less the order in which I learned to hack. It took me three years to get to where I am, so keep that in mind. You aren't able to learn this stuff in a week.

Please take my advice and start small. Follow the order of that topic.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, shmoo said:

What you're doing is trying to learn one of the more harder ways of hacking. Its not as simple as just "editing health". If hacking were that simple everyone would be making their own hacks and forums like these (probably) wouldn't exist. You're jumping too deep into this stuff too quick. It took me like 6 months to actually hack something with IDA. my advice for you is to slow down, stop trying to learn everything at once because it won't work for you. Here's what I think you should do:

I actually found this nice ass topic for you https://iosgods.com/topic/51365-starter-pack-ios-hacking-ida-ms-ms-hook-etc/

 

Start simple. don't try to jump ahead of yourself. this is more or less the order in which I learned to hack. It took me three years to get to where I am, so keep that in mind. You aren't able to learn this stuff in a week.

Please take my advice and start small. Follow the order of that topic.

 

 

 

I created a topic on what is the first thing to start hacking and I don't have flex so that's crossed out, and then they said IDA and I asked somebody "But isn't IDA one of the harder Hacks to do?" And they said your fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 minutes ago, shmoo said:

What you're doing is trying to learn one of the more harder ways of hacking. Its not as simple as just "editing health". If hacking were that simple everyone would be making their own hacks and forums like these (probably) wouldn't exist. You're jumping too deep into this stuff too quick. It took me like 6 months to actually hack something with IDA. my advice for you is to slow down, stop trying to learn everything at once because it won't work for you. Here's what I think you should do:

I actually found this nice ass topic for you https://iosgods.com/topic/51365-starter-pack-ios-hacking-ida-ms-ms-hook-etc/

 

Start simple. don't try to jump ahead of yourself. this is more or less the order in which I learned to hack. It took me three years to get to where I am, so keep that in mind. You aren't able to learn this stuff in a week.

Please take my advice and start small. Follow the order of that topic.

 

 

 

So for you don't mind, taking that you are a expert in modding. I don't have Flex, What should I start with besides that?

 

edit: Also Terminal isn't working on my iOS jailbreak version either

Edited by Drapes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, Drapes said:

I created a topic on what is the first thing to start hacking and I don't have flex so that's crossed out, and then they said IDA and I asked somebody "But isn't IDA one of the harder Hacks to do?" And they said your fine. 

Whoever said IDA is wrong. That's ridiculous. that's like giving untrained civilian an m16a4 and then throwing them into a war. they have no idea of what the hell to do so they start shooting the bad guys without any strategy and they die because of it. IDA hacking is so damn hard to learn. Didn't you see the video about hacking Pou with flex in the topic I linked to? It shows you where to download flex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, shmoo said:

Whoever said IDA is wrong. That's ridiculous. that's like giving untrained civilian an m16a4 and then throwing them into a war. they have no idea of what the hell to do so they start shooting the bad guys without any strategy and they die because of it. IDA hacking is so damn hard to learn. Didn't you see the video about hacking Pou with flex in the topic I linked to? It shows you where to download flex

I know all about Cydia's flex, iAPurchase etc I'm just saying when you open iOS 10.3.x Tweak compat with gOblin Jailbreak where it says working tweaks: the flex 2&3 have a "NO" next to it meaning it doesn't work and will set into bootloop * If you try to install

Edited by Drapes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Drapes said:

I know all about Cydia's flex, iAPurchase etc I'm just saying when you open iOS 10.3.x Tweak compat with gOblin Jailbreak where it says working tweaks: the flex 2&3 have a "NO" next to it meaning it doesn't work and will set into bootloop * If you try to install

Oh sh!t. I'm still on 9.3.3 lol Well, there is another way. its more complicated though https://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/?tab=comments#comment-172605

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, shmoo said:

Oh sh!t. I'm still on 9.3.3 lol Well, there is another way. its more complicated though https://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/?tab=comments#comment-172605

 

But algood on the gOblin post where u get the jailbreak he said he was going to update today or tomorrow and should be full jailbreak. I'll make a new topic if I need help, Thanks again for your continuous support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Drapes said:

But algood on the gOblin post where u get the jailbreak he said he was going to update today or tomorrow and should be full jailbreak. I'll make a new topic if I need help, Thanks again for your continuous support.

Np. I remember trying to learn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • [iOS 12 Support] Hill Climb Racing 2 v1.20.3 +1 Jailed Cheat [Free IAP]
      Modded/Hacked App: Hill Climb Racing 2 by Fingersoft
      Bundle ID: com.fingersoft.hillclimbracing2
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hill-climb-racing-2/id1146465836?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Cydia Impactor.
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux.


      Hack Features:
      - Free IAP - Press 'Cancel' to the Apple pop-up.
        • Like
      • 9 replies
    • [iOS 12 Support] Fishing Superstars : Season 5 v5.5.1 +1 Jailed Cheat [Increased Damage]
      Modded/Hacked App: Fishing Superstars : Season 5 By GAMEVIL Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.gamevil.fishingsuperstarsfree
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fishing-superstars-season-5/id532741325?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Cydia Impactor.
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux.


      Hack Features:
      - Increased Damage - Will multiply your damage by quite a bit.
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • [iOS 12 Support] Mighty Party: Heroes Clash v1.60 +2 Jailed Cheats [Unlimited Currencies]
      Modded/Hacked App: Mighty Party: Heroes Clash By Satege s.r.o.
      Bundle ID: com.panoramik.forgeofgodsblitz
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mighty-party-heroes-clash/id1163805393?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Cydia Impactor.
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux.


      Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Currencies - Will not decrease.
      - Free Summoning
      - Complete All Quests
        • Winner
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Like
      • 106 replies
    • Fishing Superstars : Season 5 v5.5.1 +2 Cheats [No Tension]
      Modded/Hacked App: Fishing Superstars : Season 5 By GAMEVIL Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.gamevil.fishingsuperstarsfree
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fishing-superstars-season-5/id532741325?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).


      Hack Features:
      - No Tension - Only enable this feature once you've hooked onto a fish. If you keep tapping on 'Continue Fishing', the tension shouldn't move.
      - Increased Damage (Works for me. Please let me know if it works for you too.)
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 96 replies
    • Mighty Party: Heroes Clash v1.60 +4 Cheats [Unlimited Currencies]
      Modded/Hacked App: Mighty Party: Heroes Clash By Satege s.r.o.
      Bundle ID: com.panoramik.forgeofgodsblitz
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mighty-party-heroes-clash/id1163805393?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).


      Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Currencies - Will not decrease. Reason why I only added this was because there's always a ban wave on this game. I can hack currencies, yes but instant ban.
      - Free Summoning
      - Kill All / Auto Win - Linked. Wait till it's the enemies turn and before they spawn in a troop, enable this feature.
      - Complete All Quests
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 325 replies
    • [iOS 12 Support] Bullet Battle v1.0.12 +3 Jailed Cheats [O-HK + More]
      Modded/Hacked App: Bullet Battle by JONG HYEOK PARK
      Bundle ID: com.forzagames.fps
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bullet-battle/id1322436432?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Non-Jailbroken/Jailed or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Cydia Impactor.
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux.


      Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Ammo - Will not decrease.
      - No Camera Shake
      - One-Hit Kill
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • [iOS 12 Support] Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team v2.1.0 +12 Jailed Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team By KLab Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.klab.captain283.global
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/captain-tsubasa-dream-team/id1293738123?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - Cydia Impactor.
      - A Computer Running Windows/Mac/Linux.


      Hack Features:
      - Weak Enemies - Enemies have poor stamina, shooting, passing etc.

      Before downloading this hack, complete the tutorial on a non-hacked version of Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team.
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 960 replies
    • MaskGun ® Multiplayer FPS By June v2.209 [ Unlimited Ammo , x5 Damage & More ]
      [b]Modded/Hacked App:[/b] MaskGun ® Multiplayer FPS By June
      [b]Bundle ID:[/b] com.junesoftware.maskgun
      [b]iTunes Store Link:[/b] https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/maskgun-multiplayer-fps/id956736147?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

      Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Ammo
      - x5 Damage
      - God Mode - You'll Take Damage From Grenades
      - Unlimited Medkits - Don't Decrease When Use
      - Unlimited Grenades - Don't Decrease When Use
      - x10 MoveSpeed
      - x15 MoveSpeed
      - AntiCheat Removed
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 119 replies
    • Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War v1.2.2 +5 Cheats [Godmode + More]
      Modded/Hacked App: Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War By GameSamba
      Bundle ID: org.gamesamba.TokyoGhoul
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tokyo-ghoul-dark-war/id1202806324?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Hack Features:
      - Demi-God - Enemies deal 1 damage.
      - No Skill Cooldown
      - Enemies Can't Attack - Affects AI teammates too.
      - Enemies Can't Move - Affects AI teammates too.
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 294 replies
    • Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team v2.1 +12 Cheats [Weak Enemies]
      Modded/Hacked App: Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team By KLab Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.klab.captain283.global
      iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/captain-tsubasa-dream-team/id1293738123?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).


      Hack Features:
      - Weak Enemies - Enemies have poor stamina, shooting, passing etc.
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 840 replies
    • Bullet Battle v1.0.12 +3 Cheats [O-HK + More]
      Modded/Hacked App: Bullet Battle By PlayGodzilla
      Bundle ID: com.forzagames.fps
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bullet-battle/id1322436432?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia).


      Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Ammo - Will not decrease.
      - No Camera Shake
      - One-Hit Kill
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 41 replies
    • Critical Ops v1.0.0 +18 [Shoot through walls] [Always Headshot/Instant Kill]
      Modded/Hacked App: Critical Ops by Critical Force Oy
      Bundle ID: com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops
      iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/critical-ops/id1017717218?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4


      Hack Features:
      - Radar
      - Semi Team Radar READ NOTE
      - Shoot Through Walls
      - Anti-Flash
      - Always See Crosshair
      - Increased Aim Assist
      - Increased Head Shot Ratio 
      - Increased Body Shot Ratio
      - Increased Hitbox Distance
      - Fly Hack
      - Commit Suicide
      - Walk Through Walls
      - Unlock All Skins Visual
      - Crouch Hack
      - No Sniper Blur
      - Low FOV
      - Medium FOV
      - High FOV
      - Upside Down FOV


      Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/
      Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/
        • Winner
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Upvote
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 402 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


    • Administrator |
    • Global Moderator  |
    • Moderator  |
    • ViP Plus |
    • ViP |
    • Cheater  |
    • Modder  |
    • Novice Cheater |
    • Rookie Modder |
    • Contributor |
    • Senior Member |
    • Member |
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.