PrincessJayJay

Help/Support FWD Assault + offset ammo patched?

6 posts in this topic

Question

Hello IOSGods :woa: 

I have recently been playing a game called Forward Assault and have tried out both @Joka and @0xS14T3R Menu for the game.

So because I was always using others and reviewing them too on my YouTube channel. I had decided to come across and start to try mod a game with just a single hack for starters.

@Ted2 has recently been helping me through with his tutorial and for assistance, I finally worked out with LLDB + IDA and have gotten the IDA Address. + removed aslr

I had then gotten the offset and then found where the ammo was located.

I have changed it through arm converter for something like this

SUB W8 W8 #1 -> ADD W8 W8 #1
SUB W8 W8 #1 -> SUB W8 W8 #0
SUB W8 W8 #1 -> NOP

But even trying out 3 different ways for hacking the ammo and getting the patch offset, I had tried it out using Arthur mm but it just didn't seem to work.

Does this mean that the :new: ammo is patched through this way?

Please give me some help as there is a way as Joka and 0xS14T3R has done it.

Thank you very much

-PrincessJayJay

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, PrincessJayJay said:

I have recently been playing a game called Forward Assault and have tried out both @Joka and @0xS14T3R Menu for the game.

So because I was always using others and reviewing them too on my YouTube channel. I had decided to come across and start to try mod a game with just a single hack for starters.

@Ted2 has recently been helping me through with his tutorial and for assistance, I finally worked out with LLDB + IDA and have gotten the IDA Address. + removed aslr

SUB W8 W8 #1 -> NOP

But even trying out 3 different ways for hacking the ammo and getting the patch offset, I had tried it out using Arthur mm but it just didn't seem to work.

Thank you very much

-PrincessJayJay

wrong offset :)

search for magazine

Edited by 0xS14T3R

• Inquirer
  • On 10/29/2017 at 10:18 PM, 0xS14T3R said:

wrong offset :)

search for magazine

Though I looked for magazine and its all under the "field lines" :/ 

On 10/29/2017 at 11:12 AM, PrincessJayJay said:

SUB W8 W8 #1 -> NOP

Thank you very much

-PrincessJayJay

try searching for reload