• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Archangel04

Cydia iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak for 32-bit is out.

110 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nice !

Can we have a jailbreak 32 bits in 10.3.3?

Edited by Talkoss

....... yay..... once I updated to iOS 10...... gg

i jailbroke my ipad 2 when i open cydiait crashes

Cool. My thread that this might be coming out in the next week(s) came true.

I bet no one is gonna pay i0nic his 100,000 Euros now. 😄

Posted (edited)

Anyone getting this error when installing ipa using cydia impactor.
"zip.cpp:557 
cannot unzip 'IPA PATH'
Not a zip archive"

Edit : worked, downloaded the IPA using Firefox.

Edited by XLR8
Fixed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cakelord
      there's a free movie app you can download off cydia called moviebox. sometimes, i like laying down on my side and watch stuff. but when i lock my orientation, it always turns to portrait mode instead of landscape. if you're confused, download the app, go into a movie, go into landscape mode, lock your orientation, and you'll see it flip back to portrait. if someone could make a tweak to fix this, that would be cool. if no one does, then it's whatever. 

also, idk what topic this is supposed to be in so if it's the wrong one, then rip. 

EDIT: it works fine on my ipad. not on my phone, though. is there a fix?
    • By Kyle2100
      New jailbreak has been released for 10.2.1 and soon to be released for 10.3.1 (i7, and i7+ won't work)

https://iabem97.github.io/saigon_website/

• By Archangel04
      Before I go ahead, I want to make one thing very clear, this is the first release of a jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 and this is in BETA. This can bootloop your device, forcing you to restore to the latest version. Be careful about the tweaks you install. Moreover, this only supports a limited number of devices. IF you still want to go ahead, READ THE ENTIRE POST  BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING
      Supported Devices:
      iPhone 6/6+ (Works well)
      iPhone 6S (has issues, explained later)
      iPhone SE (has issues, explained later)
      iPad Air 2 (Wifi) (not tested)
      Now, if your device is a part of these devices, let us proceed with the "how to" of the part.
      Instructions:
      1) Download the IPA from the site : https://iabem97.github.io/saigon_website/
      2) Download Cydia Impactor from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/. iTunes should be installed on your PC/Mac for this.
      3) Open Impactor, connect the device with USB to your computer. Drag Saigon.ipa to Impactor and put your login details.
      Note It is suggested to use a burner email for this. 
      4) In Settings -> General -> Profiles and Device Management, trust the new certificate.
      5) After it shows complete, in your iDevice, open it and press the Jailbreak button. If it shows an error, reboot and retry.
      Additional Note If your device is an iPhone 6S or SE (and maybe Air 2), then it may reboot at Privilege Escalation. Go in to Airplane mode, hard reset, then toggle Airplane mode fast, then open Saigon and retry. If you get a lot of errors while trying to escape sandbox, disable Low Power Mode and connect to a charger (any charger long as it charges). 
      This might take you a lot of time to succeed. I personally had to try 50+ times to jailbreak once. Rejailbreaking is not easier either
      Credits :
      -xerub
      -Adam Donenfeld
      -Ian Beer
      -Luca Todesco,
      -Luca Todesco,
      -Siguza,
      -Tim Michaud
      -Abraham Masri @cheesecakeufo
      Safe Tweaks (personally tested):
      1) Activator
      2) Cydia Substrate
      3) MTerminal
      4) OpenSSH
      5) BatteryLife

• By iDavie

Hi Godders, here today I will help you resolve Cydia Impactor errors, below is a list of Cydia Impactor issues and fixes including fixes for ipa.cpp and zip.cpp errors.
      Provision.cpp:150 Error

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info provision.cpp:62 and cop:68 Error

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info IPA.cpp:145 application from a different account

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Zip.cpp:312 Error

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Zip.cpp:311 Cannot unzip

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Provision cpp:71 or cpp:81 Error

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info cpp:71 application already installed as incompatible team

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Hope this helps resolve your Cydia Impactor issues, if you still have an error that is not posted above please comment below with the error and I will do my best to replicate and provide a fix as quick as possible.
      Cheers
      iDavie