• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

al2tair

Introduction
Hello, mates.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New to this site. I am al2tair, the guy who plays alot of Injustice (I'm on iOS). I have had my device since around 2014 and still use it since money.

Edited by al2tair

:welcomeiosgods:

We wish you a warm welcome to iOSGods.com & we hope you enjoy yourself here!

Before you start browsing our community and find out what iOSGods has to offer, you should first check out some of our important topics & sections to get yourself familiarized with our community!

Community Guidelines - Our forum rules must be read before you do anything else! We don't want you getting warned!
Welcome Newcomers! - This topic will briefly explain how our community works and include some useful links for newbies!
Forum Announcements - This is where everything important happens. New community updates, news, guidelines, and more! We recommend you give the topics there a read!
Help & Support - Questions or problems? Post them there and we'll be able to help you!
General Talk - Have something you'd like to talk about? This is where it goes!
iOSGods Shoutbox - Once you're logged in to your account and spent some time around the forum, you will be able to access our Shoutbox where you can talk & chat with other members!

Each section on iOSGods usually has one or more pinned topics which are quite important regarding the section itself or the contents inside it. Be sure to read those also!

That's about it. Enjoy! :)