• Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
  • Disable
Welcome to iOSGods

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

reignman

Help/Support
How to trick an app from detecting a VPN connection

Question

Hello,

as I mention in my title I was wondering if there's a way to trick an app from detecting a VPN connection.

To be more precise this application requires a U.S. IP address, but has some sort of mechanism that detects

when a VPN connection is made.

Any ideas?

11 answers to this question

It's an app called Yoolotto. I use a VPN on my phone and when I open this app I get a message saying that I should deactivate my VPN.

Here is a pice of their FAQ 

F.A.Q
The app is not compatible with my device!!! Help!!!!
There's an APK. Google 'yoolotto apk'. You won't get banned.

I'm not from the US!!!! Help!!!
Use VPN. You won't get banned.

There are no ads?
Good point. The app is new, and it's getting started with the update that was released today, they actually added some new ad providers, so if you previously had no ads, you might start to see some . That's good news!

How many devices can I use?
The limit was 5 devices. This has since changed... And oddly.. for the better. Yoolotto now allows you to use 10 devices per account. Enjoy 

How many accounts can I have?
One.

How many accounts can my household have ????
One.

Minimum Cash Out: $1. They offer PayPal and gift cards. PayPal is custom, so if you make $11.32, you get paid $11.32.

Amount You Make: YooLotto pays you $0.01 per every 7 ads you watch. Amount per video: $0.0014. From time to time (like just last week they had a 50% bonus on your cash outs). In this case you'll make $0.0021 per video. The amount you make has to be reduced due to ad unavailability and the crashes.You can also increase the amount you make by doing tasks like download apps and other things.

YooLotto IS working on a referral system.To support the original author (AKA Fishering) Send info@yoolotto.com an email with the subject line 'Fishering'. They will add an additional 10 YooBux to your account . In addition he will be given 10% of your earnings for the remainder of the year.

You can download the app here or you can search for an apk on google.

Make sure you are not breaking rules like number of accounts and stuff . Also , you can contact the support as they reply within a few hours . What VPN do you use anyways ???

Thanks for your answer. I have one account on one android device. I use Zenmate VPN. I believe their FAQ needs an update though...

7 hours ago, reignman said:

Thanks for your answer. I have one account on one android device. I use Zenmate VPN. I believe their FAQ needs an update though...

What i meant was the Customer Support of the YooLotto , people says its fast and quick . ALso , you could try Betternet / CyberGhost as alternative VPN services and see if that helps

Just tried both Betternet and CyberGhost and still get the "ALERT! Please Remove VPN Setting from Device". Tried to reach Yoolotto's chat support service but noone was there... 

Try the emailing service if they have any ...

2 hours ago, reignman said:

Just tried both Betternet and CyberGhost and still get the "ALERT! Please Remove VPN Setting from Device". Tried to reach Yoolotto's chat support service but noone was there... 

I spoke with a friend from a facebook group. He said it's a U.S. only app, so I have two issues... I don't live in the U.S. and want to use VPN in my device at all times.

I don't want to waste your time... Consider this topic closed...