BLEACH Brave Souls v14.5.11 [ Solo/Co-Op Mods ]

Rook

4,740 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Laxus said:

Which feature is causing the issue? I saw lot of ohk features I'm not sure which one need to look at

Seems its the one hit kill/high damage tab and the One hit kill Co-op (Vip) tab that's allowing the enemy to have infinite life too.  

but an update to the game is coming in 2 days so i don't know if its worth fixing it for this version. but thanks for the reply 

Updated by ironkakashi

I think I fixed it can anyone give a try? I saw lot of OHK feature not sure which one is causing the issue. Remove old version and re-download the cheat then let me know

2 minutes ago, ironkakashi said:

Seems its the one hit kill/high damage tab and the One hit kill Co-op (Vip) tab that's allowing the enemy to have infinite life too.  

The ohk co-op need to use with god mode co-op feature too iirc

Updated by Laxus
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Laxus said:

I think I fixed it can anyone give a try? I saw lot of OHK feature not sure which one is causing the issue. Remove old version and re-download the cheat then let me know

The co-op feature need to use with god mode feature too iirc

i'll try it out right now. thanks for getting back to us!!

23 minutes ago, Laxus said:

The ohk co-op need to use with god mode co-op feature too iirc

Ok!! everything looks back to normal working!!  OHKO works in both modes Coop and solo offline runs. The only thing odd is the double sign in needed to enable the cheat. Ive already signed in the website to download the cheat deb file but have to re sign in again? Anyway thanks a bunch!!! this really comes in clutch towards the end of the month to gather orbs and farm stuff. 

Love the new colors!! 

Updated by ironkakashi

2 minutes ago, ironkakashi said:

Ok!! everything looks back to normal working!!  OHKO works in both modes Coop and solo offline runs. The only thing odd is the double sign in needed to enable the cheat. Ive already signed in the website to download the cheat deb file but have to re sign in again? Anyway thanks a bunch!!! this really comes in clutch towards the end of the month to gather orbs and farm stuff. 

Love the new colors!! 

So everything is normal now as it should?

@Laxus just did a few missions and looks like it's all working. Thanks so much and yes the new neon color sure is refreshing. Now I wish you can do the same to another mod that's broken by its latest update, really blows to see working mods go.....