Bootloop???

ItzZero

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys! So today I went to cydia to update my  tweaks. So i pressed upgrade and waited for the button to respring and it froze. So i held the sleep and home button and restarted it. Instead of  being a few second it takes 5 min to come up as a blue screen for a millisecond and it goes back to the black screen with the white apple. If you know how to help me, that would be amazing! BTW im on ios 7

Hold the power and home button. As soon as you see the apple logo, let go off the power button and press the volume up w/ the home button.

I believe Cydia Substrate's new update caused that problem. :/

Had the same issue... and the device boot s fine now...  only problem is that all the tweaks on settings disappeared and also all the cydia tweaks aint working anymore....

anybody got a fix for this? 

Had the same issue... and the device boot s fine now...  only problem is that all the tweaks on settings disappeared and also all the cydia tweaks aint working anymore....

anybody got a fix for this? 

Downgrade Cydia Substrate and then, it should work. :)

Archived