How to stay safe as possible (My Experience and OPINION)

Thtoneperson

21 posts in this topic

So I have been using cheats in this game for quite awhile now and I have not yet been banned. I know what you're probably saying though, "Not yet." Well I have seen people come and go and I have yet to be banned. Heres my tips. And remember nothing of what I say is a guaranteed safe account and at any point this could change and you may be banned.

Edit: I'm currently in the process of making a new account and getting to see how hard you can hack and testing different things to see if you get banned. 

So let's make some things clear on how Kabam goes with their cheaters.

1. Accounts don't seem to be banned on the spot, they are marked and then banned in waves (I have survived waves, I've cheated in this game for multiple months)

2. They don't take it too seriously, until you start interfering with rankings and alliances

Here's my tips and what I have done to avoid bans. Note that when I say "trigger" this means that your account is flagged or gets investigated when you use cheats or have a suspicious completion

EDIT:  If you are planning on not getting banned whatsoever. DO NOT use the Auto-Win cheat. I used this awhile back safely but upon 3 days after starting to use it again to do a simple fight in event quest I was banned for 720 hours. Use the multiplier cheat or the never hit but auto-win is going to get you flagged instantly.

- Anything within normal story above Act 3 is a trigger. DO NOT use any type of cheat ("No attacking" or "Auto-Win") above Act 3

- DO NOT use cheats in Arena. There is talk out there about the "No attacking" cheat being safe to use for the milestones. In my opinion if you want to cheat safely don't use any of them. Plus, infinite winning streaks are fairly simple to do without cheating. This may trigger your account. Especially if you are trying to get the featured character

- Realm Of Legends and Labyrinth of Legends (1 clear every week or so) seems to be safe. I went full cheat mode on Realm and did it within like 10 minutes with 3 star characters and I never got banned. But to be safe, lose a fight.... or 3. Regarding Labyrinth of Legends however, I only did 1 completion per week. I used the Auto-Win feature for the last couple and I'm safe.  If you complete any of these 2 events DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR COMPLETIONS TO YOUR ALLIANCE MATES OR IN PUBLIC CHAT. People are smart in this game and know if you have the characters possible to even do it legitly so they will report you. Also if you 100% the labyrinth.... DO NOT USE YOUR UNIQUE 5* ULTRON IN AQ, AW DEFENSE OR OFFENSE, OR AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. This shows people you have done this and again, people will know if you are legit because only top players should be able to beat those modes.

- Event Quests. Event quests seem to be safe from my experience. I have 100% both variant quests. The only thing I would say as far as event quests go, DO NOT tell anyone you have beat them. 

- DO NOT race to legends title. When a new event comes out wait a week before touching it. When new events come out they hold the "Legends Title" races. So they examine every run that completes it so they can determine who was cheating or not to decide winners and you do not want your time to be in the finalist area. They will notice it. 

- This one is obvious but some people still do it. DO NOT talk about cheating or how you are getting so many 5* characters or anything you do with the cheat. Kabam might seem like they don't care and look at chat, but you will know wrong once you see a yellow banner go up in chat by a bot with a Kang profile picture that says someone has been banned in your chat room.

How I personally think you should use this cheat

Complete Act 1-3, RoL, LoL and some variants. See where you stand on characters. Do you have well known god tier characters or characters you like after all of that? Good :) Play legit except for event quests that you struggle on. DO NOT rely on this cheat to carry you through the whole game. If you dont have characters you like... start a new account. The game can be fun playing legit too. Don't rely on the cheat to hold your hand in every aspect of the game. Thats when you get banned.

I hope this helps you. Happy Cheating :) 

Updated by Thtoneperson
  • Like 3

Well buddy, i have to say, big thanks for the guide. I was banned before for 7 days. Since then ( a month ago) all is going wel. I did do act 5 chap 2 before. Thats what got me banned probably. But im using Danyals hack with x10 attack and defense. I think thats more secure then one hit kills or auto win

On 7/24/2019 at 5:02 AM, Thtoneperson said:

I would suggest not cheating unless you have another device with a dummy account so no one sees your cheats. I did it with my iPad on a new account and I’m not banned, but idk If im marked

Ooh, i already used cheats in dungeon 😮. But im using danyals hack its with multiplier. I think safer then auto win or insta kill. 

14 hours ago, Mr_BigBoss said:

Ooh, i already used cheats in dungeon 😮. But im using danyals hack its with multiplier. I think safer then auto win or insta kill. 

Yep. I'm not jailbroken sadly so I was testing auto-win on a fresh account and was banned within 3 days. I wish I could jailbreak man.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, Thtoneperson said:

Yep. I'm not jailbroken sadly so I was testing auto-win on a fresh account and was banned within 3 days. I wish I could jailbreak man.

Ooww thats sad to hear bud. When my own phone got updated and lost the JB. I JB’ed my wife’s phone lol. JB is necessary lol

@Thtoneperson all right got same news for you. 

I GOT BANNED AS WELL FOR 720 hours!!!

Damn, i think all hacks trigger something. Dont know what i did wrong. Stayed on low acts like 3 to 4. Just used multiplier sometimes but got some high champs so dont know what triggere d it. 

I did do 1 variant event quest cause you did not had been banned for it but they were high champs to fight againt so here and there used one hit kill if it took too long. Also i was in an alliance but never did something suspicious, just normal attack sometimes and sometimes not. If enemy was too high i would just kill myself. Damn i was about to finish the school trip event completely. 

So i guess the multiplier gets you also flagged cause i started a simple fight on daily objectives and boem got banned. I dont know if you can cheat here. Maybe need an anti ban hack

Updated by Mr_BigBoss

17 hours ago, Mr_BigBoss said:

@Thtoneperson all right got same news for you. 

I did do 1 variant event quest cause you did not had been banned for it but they were high champs to fight againt so here and there used one hit kill if it took too 

So i guess the multiplier gets you also flagged cause i started a simple fight on daily objectives and boem got banned. I dont know if you can cheat here. Maybe need an anti ban hack

What multipliers do you use? I think that if you don’t go crazy on the multipliers you should be fine. Also you mentioned you used auto-win which is basically asking for a ban. I put in my topic not to use auto-win because it’s highly suspicious and probably can get detected anywhere in the game because all they need to do is scan for 0-0 hit games 

On 8/1/2019 at 5:37 PM, Thtoneperson said:

What multipliers do you use? I think that if you don’t go crazy on the multipliers you should be fine. Also you mentioned you used auto-win which is basically asking for a ban. I put in my topic not to use auto-win because it’s highly suspicious and probably can get detected anywhere in the game because all they need to do is scan for 0-0 hit games 

Oh no i did not use auto win. Im using Danyals hack. It does have x10 damage, x10 defense, one hit kill, god mode. 

At the variant, i was using like usual the multiplier but it was taking too long so after 5 minutes fight, i just pressed on one hit kill, so the match itself i did a lot hits. It could be the cause of it of course. 

Also the thing is. This is my second ban, so after the first ban, they probably reviewed the account end of each month. And i got banned as soon as it was the first of August lol. I think maybe maybe the variant got to me cause of too low champs. My highest is around 5000 CP so not that great. 

• Our picks

• Travel Town - Merge Adventure v2.12.552 Jailed Cheats +1
      Modded/Hacked App: Travel Town - Merge Adventure By Magmatic Games Ltd
      Bundle ID: io.randomco.travel
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/travel-town-merge-adventure/id1521236603?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Infinite Currencies

iOS Hack Download Link: https://iosgods.com/topic/148953-travel-town-merge-adventure-v212287-jailed-cheats-1/
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 281 replies
    • Volleyball Arena v13.1.1 +9
      Modded/Hacked App: Volleyball Arena By Miniclip SA
      Bundle ID: com.miniclip.minivolley
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/volleyball-arena/id1563362742?uo=4

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Stamina
      - High Jumps
      - Hard Hits (be careful its hard to win with this sometimes lol)
      - Increased Movement Speed
      - Unlocks All Powers To Use (Must leave it on to keep it unlock and use them)
      - x99 Power Up Cards to Use In A Match (if you turn it off it will go back to normal, leave it on when you want to use any power ups)
      - Unlock Power Up Card Slots
      - Remove Ads After Playing a Match
      - Prevent Powers from running out (experimental need feed back, thanks).

Note: DO NOT ASK FOR POWER COOL-DOWNS  TO KEEP USING AS THAT SEEMSS TO BE SYNC WITH SERVER TIME CLOCK.

iOS Hack Download Link: https://iosgods.com/topic/169563-volleyball-arena-v1120-9/
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 78 replies
    • Fishing Clash v1.0.288 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Fishing Clash: Fish Game 2019 by Ten Square Games S.A.
      Bundle ID: com.tensquaregames.letsfish2
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fishing-clash-fish-game-2019/id1151811380?uo=4&at=1010lce4

Mod Requirements:
      - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate or Substitute.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia or Sileo).

Hack Features:
      - Combo Always Active
      - Centered Line -> The line is always in the center zone. I didn't test enough but worked for 20 games. Duels too.
      - Line Never Breaks

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/
      Modded Android APK(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/68-android-section/
      For more fun, check out the Club(s): https://iosgods.com/clubs/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Installation Instructions:
      STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above.
      STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If the hack is a Mod Menu, the cheat features can be toggled in-game.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @Zahir

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 1,269 replies
    • What in Hell is Bad? v1.6.1 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: What in Hell is Bad? By Prettybusy Co.,Ltd
      Bundle ID: com.prettybusy.hell
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/what-in-hell-is-bad/id6444664043?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing or any other file managers for iOS.
      - Cydia Substrate, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.
      - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia, Sileo or Zebra).

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

Non-Jailbroken & No Jailbreak required hack(s): https://iosgods.com/forum/79-no-jailbreak-section/

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Winner
      • 8 replies
    • Tabou Stories: Love Episodes v2.24 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Tabou Stories: Love Episodes by Nanobit d.o.o.
      Bundle ID: com.nanobitsoftware.taboo
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tabou-stories-love-episodes/id1481438770?uo=4&at=1010lce4

Mod Requirements:
      - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.

Hack Features:
      - Unlimited Gems (watch ad / add some)
      - Unlimited Keys
      - Free Choices

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 2: Copy the file over to your iDevice using any of the file managers mentioned above or skip this step if you're downloading from your iDevice.
      STEP 3: Using iFile or Filza, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Installer' or 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let iFile / Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: Now open your iDevice settings and scroll down until you see the settings for this cheat and tap on it. If the hack is a Mod Menu, the cheat features can be toggled in-game.
      STEP 7: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - @Zahir

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 330 replies
    • Knights of Valour: Arcade Game v2.34.0.0 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Knights of Valour: Arcade Game By Enjoymi China Technology Limited
      Bundle ID: com.mfun.kovios
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/sg/app/knights-of-valour-arcade-game/id1180029771?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - x Damage
      - x Defense

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 1: Download the .deb Cydia hack file from the link above. Use Safari/Google Chrome or other iOS browsers to download.
      STEP 2: Once the file has downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy it to Filza.
      STEP 3: If necessary, tap on the downloaded file, and then, you will need to press 'Install' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 4: Let iGameGod/Filza finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 5: If the hack is a Mod Menu — which is usually the case nowadays — the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.
      STEP 6: Turn on the features you want and play the game. You may need to follow further instructions inside the hack's popup in-game.

NOTE: If you have any questions or problems, read our Troubleshooting topic & Frequently Asked Questions & Answers topic. If you still haven't found a solution, post your issue down below and we'll do our best to help! If the hack does work for you, please post your feedback below and help out other fellow members that are encountering issues.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Winner
      • 24 replies
    • Returned Warrior RPG v1.1.4 +3 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Returned Warrior RPG By Dreamplaygames Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.dreamplay.returnhero.apple
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/returned-warrior-rpg/id6468865341?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Never Die
      - Loot Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 9 replies
    • Idle Iron Knight v1.5.1 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Idle Iron Knight By MOBIRIX
      Bundle ID: com.mobirix.gdk
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/idle-iron-knight/id1589895990?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing / or any other file managers for iOS.

Hack Features:
      - x1000 Damage
      - x1000 Defense

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 90 replies
    • Miya- EndlessBlade v1.4 +4 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Miya- EndlessBlade By 远 程
      Bundle ID: com.kunju.miya
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/miya-endlessblade/id6473148523?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - Cydia Substrate, ElleKit, Substitute or libhooker depending on your jailbreak.

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier
      - Drop Multiplier
      - Freeze Resources

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Agree
        • Thanks
      • 2 replies
    • [Heavens Red] ヘブンバーンズレッド v4.4.0 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: ヘブンバーンズレッド By WFS, Inc.
      Bundle ID: com.heavenburnsred
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%83%98%E3%83%96%E3%83%B3%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89/id1576831351?uo=4

Mod Requirements:
      - iGameGod / Filza / iMazing / or any other file managers for iOS.

Hack Features:
      - x dmg
      - x def

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 2: Once the file is downloaded, tap on it and then you will be prompted on whether you want to open the deb with iGameGod or copy to Filza.
      STEP 3: If you copied to Filza tap on the file to being installation. Then, you will need to press on 'Install' from the options on your screen.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 157 replies
    • DEAD TARGET - Zombie Shooting v6.128.1 +4 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: DEAD TARGET - Zombie Shooting By Trung Nguyen
      Bundle ID: com.vng.g6.a.zombie
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dead-target-zombie-shooting/id901793885

Mod Requirements:
      - Filza / iFile or iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.

Hack Features:
      - unlimited gold
      - unlimited cash
      - unlimited grenades
      - unlimited medkits

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

STEP 3: Using Filza or iFile, browse to where you saved the downloaded .deb file and tap on it.
      STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press on 'Install' or 'Installer' from the options on your screen.
      STEP 5: Let Filza / iFile finish the cheat installation. Make sure it successfully installs, otherwise see the note below.
      STEP 6: If the hack is a Mod Menu, which is usually the case nowadays, the cheat features can be toggled in-game. Some cheats have options that can be enabled from your iDevice settings.

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 287 replies
    • Seven Knights Idle Adventure v1.11.00 +2 Cheats
      Modded/Hacked App: Seven Knights Idle Adventure By Netmarble Corporation
      Bundle ID: com.netmarble.skiagb
      iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/seven-knights-idle-adventure/id1658717149?uo=4

Mod Requirements:

Hack Features:
      - Damage Multiplier
      - Defense Multiplier

iOS Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content
      Download Hack

Credits:
      - AlyssaX64

Cheat Video/Screenshots:

N/A
        • Informative
        • Agree
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Winner
      • 277 replies

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines