-
Posts
77 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by JoneQQ
-
Mod Menu Hack Idle Ninja Online +5 Cheats
JoneQQ replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Need to update to 2210.Thanks bro. -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@Rookhi,bro.I'm sorry to bother you. But I seem to have encountered some minor issues. I encountered the following exception message during the installation process using sideloady: Signing... Connecting... Uploading... Installing... Got error: Call to lockdownd_start_service failed: LOCKDOWN_E_MUX_ERROR. IPA file exists, retrying FAILED: Call to lockdownd_start_service failed: LOCKDOWN_E_MUX_ERROR I think we should just retry! Retrying, attempt 2...Connecting...Uploading...Installing... Installing 99%: Installed? Installing 5%: CreatingStagingDirectory ... Installing 100%: Complete Done. /// Although the second automatic installation was successful. But when I opened the app, it crashed. I am unable to open the app. So I deleted the app and reinstalled it; When installing with sideloady, the same error message pops up again, and the installation is automatically successful again. When I opened the app, it still crashed. o(╥﹏╥)o- 2,339 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Of course, I turned on environment variables. And edited the Path, changed the original path to C:\ temp, and successfully saved it. I really want to take a screenshot and send it to you, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to send the image in the reply section. (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
- 414 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Sorry, we are unable to upload screenshots directly. I'll copy the corresponding content for you to see: --- Install failed: Guru Meditation b4822c@1701:a26021 [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Public\\Documents\\Wondershare\\CreatorTemp\\tmpj41vszop\\Payload\\a.app\\Data\\Raw\\aa\\iOS\\locationscreen-terrainmaterials_assets_assets\\prefabs\\locationscreen\\_legacyterrain\\westworld\\groundtextures\\ami_loc_farm_region_1_field_height.png_26b8059eb33ee398be483109b77cdb4d.bundle' --- At the same time, I also noticed that when an error occurs, a new folder will be instantly generated under the directory "C: \ \ Users \ \ Public \ \ Documents \ \ Wondershare \ CreatorTemp \ \". Its name is the corresponding folder name in the error message, but it instantly disappears automatically.┭┮﹏┭┮ I tried to create a folder with the same name, but it didn't make sense. I observed that the names of the automatically generated folders were different for each installation
- 414 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Cool!牛逼啊,兄弟.👍👍- 2,339 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hi,bor. I installed it through sideloady and received error codes similar to others. Following your steps, successfully modified the path of the TEMP; I also restarted the computer. Reinstall with sideloady, but a prompt still pops up. I changed the game name folder to a shorter version of a.app.It still doesn't work ┭﹏┭
- 414 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Hi,bor.Sorry to bother you again, when will 3.7.41 be updated?┭┮﹏┭┮- 2,339 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Hi,bor.It's had update 3.7.41. We need to update~~~ thanks\(^o^)/~- 2,339 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hack Features:- Unlimited Currencies -> Will increase instead of decrease. --- This function doesn't seem to be working. After using coins (to purchase items or upgrade items that consume coins), the coins have decreased normally. It did not increase or even remain unchanged as expected. Hi,bor.Do you have time to help take a look at this issue?
- 115 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Need to update to3.7.29,bro.thanks- 2,339 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Jurassic World Alive +6 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
The new version is v3.6.25. Please help update. @Rook- 2,339 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
thanks bro- 43,395 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Non-Jailbroken Hack Hunting Clash 2.30 | +2 Mods
JoneQQ replied to PhillyTCG's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
万分感谢 -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Hunting Clash 2.30 | +2 Mods
JoneQQ replied to PhillyTCG's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
万分感谢 -
IPA Mod Menu Blade Idle +5 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@ZahirHi,bro.need to update to new Version 1.30.0. thanks!!! -
IPA Mod Menu Blade Idle +5 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
need updating to vision 1.29.0。 thanks~~~(*  ̄3)(ε ̄ *)@zahir @Zahir @Rook can we have an update on this to “vision 1.29.0” when you have time? Thank you!~~~(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ -
Patcher Hack VPN Proxy Master V6.4.0 (PREMIUM)
JoneQQ replied to Ahmedoo94 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
试试看 -
Non-Jailbroken Hack HexaTech ++ / PREMIUM VPN
JoneQQ replied to kingseriy's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
try 1 try -
IPA Mod Menu Blade Idle +5 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Need to update to 1.28.0 -
IPA Mod Menu Blade Idle +5 Jailed Cheats
JoneQQ replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@查希尔 Hello, there are some minor issues with this version, and it is not possible to play after logging in; The problem is that the screen is black and the character will not automatically attack the enemy. I know you are very busy every day. I hope you can take some time to see what the problem is and fix it -- pls- -
