Jump to content

woofies

Senior Member
  • Posts

    357
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by woofies

  1. SNORLAX IS LOVE SNORLAX IS LIFE
  2. It's the JB detection, do you have Masterball or Poke Patch installed?
  3. iOSEmus's certificates were revoked, thats why you can't install anything
  4. welcome!
  5. Hiya! Welcome to iOSGods!
  6. due to API changes, all bots are currently broken.
  7. you can't cd into files that aren't directories
  8. Pokemon GO Sniping From Discord Channels (PokeMobMot) Prerequisites:Windows Computer Internet Connection Instructions: Get either the gui or console of the tool and the bot (scroll down to the .zip in the GItHub links) Unzip PokeMobBot (Release.zip) and PogoLocationFeeder Go to your config.json of PokeMobBot located in Release\Config\config.json\ Open w/ Notepad ++ or any text editor Go to these lines of text and change as told (line 76, and line 81-84) "SnipeAtPokestops": false, //change to true "UseSnipeLocationServer": false, //change to true "UsePokeSnipersLocationServer": false, //keep false, PokeSnper servers are currently down "SnipeLocationServer": "localhost", //keep it localhost "SnipeLocationServerPort": 16969, //change it if you changed port on feeder Edit PogoLocationFeeder\Config\config.json if you want to change port (If you do change port in PokeMobBot's config to the same one you chose) Run both programs If prompted for login edit: Release\Config\auth.json { "AuthType": "google", //change either ptc (pokemon trainer club) or google "GoogleRefreshToken": "", //ignore "GoogleUsername": "[email protected]", //remember the "" before and after the email "GooglePassword": "password123", //remember the "" before and after the password "PtcUsername": "usernamehere", //same as above "PtcPassword": "passwordhere" //same as above, but there's no comma after the quotes on this one }
  9. thanks! perfect for microsoft office
  10. Haha I haven't realized I had an account on here since last year
  11. Don't use that service, use Pokemon ++ by adding the unlimapps repo
  12. do you have access to a pc?
  13. #Pray4Shmoo&DiDA

  14. Hey. I've been lurking for a while, but now I've come out of my shell and want to help the community
  15. I've removed RetinaPad and now it works without crashing now, thanks! *EDIT: OS still crashes when respringing, found the issue in a conflicting tweak where I installed it from 2 repos
  16. it boots into safemode right when it resprings, when I check CrashReporter, there are no crashreports
  17. Is there any possible way to find out what is crashing me into safemode? I have a long list of tweaks. iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3.3 Chinese Jailbreak
  18. lol, anyways, the website is down for me
  19. Doesn't that one get you softbanned instantly?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines