Jump to content

atiqullahsagzai

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,173
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by atiqullahsagzai

  1. Tell me how long before you get ban 😂 mine was after level 43 I did some missions that needed 8000000 power when I had 20000 😂
  2. Game keeps crashing after loading the game dopamine jailbreak
  3. @Puddinupdate when you can please
  4. Had to buy vip 😂 I played this game for long time and even had to make my own hacks on cheat engine 🐐
  5. I would say 98% of the ban are detected there is no way someone doing it manually 😂 got ban I did use freeze a few times
  6. I can’t even load the game it crash on loading configs 🥲
  7. Guys how is it possible for a game to hide all values like this I can’t find any numbers with igamegod even server sided numbers 😢 game just came out it shouldn’t be that advanced

  8. Finally gave into the Facebook lol it’s pretty fun game
  9. Nah lol I am level 191 in the game it’s fun trying to be number one on the leaderboard
  10. Bro they just copy and paste this kinda games now 😂
  11. Rip the game Insta crashes can’t even open it for 1sec
  12. Testing how long before ban
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines