Jump to content

toscal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toscal

  1. Thanks dude GET LINK and the download become for save.
  2. Need update 3.0.1 please Thanks
  3. Unlimited diamond would be apreciated
  4. Hope it work Thanks
  5. Hack work in 1.2.2? Can someone confirm it? I can't make it work.
  6. Not work 1.2.2 Game closed at the beginning
  7. It's not working, it's always trying to reconnect in a mission Another question: Even if I uninstall and reinstall the game with a cracked version, it still recognises always my name and my saved game, and I always have the energy bar Is there any way to reset the game? Is it possible to change the UID from the iPad?
  8. Well I'm going to download it, let's see if it works
  9. Thank you to all for the answers
  10. Nice It's possible add infinite energy?
  11. I want to make my first message to greet all of iosgods people. A greeting for all!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines