Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. Got banned for the 5th time already haha was to lazy to unban myself again but now that I saw this massive update, I just have to!!!
  2. Awesome Sorry file you requested is unavailable
  3. Still no work! I don't get that pop up message either
  4. @Ianouar3G does not work. I deleted ASLR and still doesn't work
  5. Isn't the app version 3.30 in the App Store?
  6. I get banned at level 31! Tried it 3 times and same thing happens!
  7. Nice job Does it really let you continue on your banned account or just start a new game?
  8. Does this unban your account or just lets you start a new game?
  9. That's alot of features! Not surprised if someone gets banned
  10. Need more likes? @
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines