Jump to content

senortaco389

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,041
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by senortaco389

  1. ignore this post! Read bottom post
  2. Anyone know how to unban? Been banned since the first hack for this game!
  3. @@AirMAX your hack switches are in the wrong order 1. MP 2. ATK 3. HP 4.DEF 5. LIMIT BURST 6. SUMMON BURST Other than that everything seems to work
  4. I'm guessing he needs a popular game that has been hacked?
  5. RT @SonySantaMonica: Now, you are ready. It's a new beginning for God of War https://t.co/o5yLPAaAco https://t.co/g0a2uRfuMr

  6. Sadly game keeps crashing so I didn't get a chance to test it.
  7. I have no problem with the jailbroken phone lol. My brother doesn't have his phone jailbroken and he wants to share his phone data to his xbox but he can't because he doesn't have the hotspot option in his setting menu
  8. I need a subscription
  9. Is there a way to get hotspot on a non jailbroken iPhone so the data can be shared? On my jailbroken phone I use tether me. Is there something similar for non jailbroken?
  10. @ My chest hurt from imagining the tubes in my lungs
  11. Testing iPhone 6s iOS 9.0.2 Works, except for stamina cost
  12. Calm down man! These hacks take time
  13. Looks like they are checking for cheaters now. Hope they don't find us
  14. No prob! Haven't tested it on multiplayer yet though. Will do once I unlock it.Also works
  15. Testing iPhone 6s iOS 9.0.2 It works
  16. Yeah it started to crash again so I just deleted it. Hopefully it's fixed soon
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines