Jump to content

George.Kawamura

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by George.Kawamura

  1. @jimothao I use HD Graphic + Hight frame rate 60fps sometime lag. many i use low graphic + hight frame rate60fps so smooth not lag.
  2. @josecoria7 no use hack chance ban over. sorry I understand English language a little.
  3. @DayWalker I use Iphone 6 Plus Use low graphics and Use 60Fps Hight frame rate game is smooth.
  4. Respring or open. New game
  5. @eazisnsd i use low graphic and 60 FPS save battery and charger away play game lol
  6. Skill use English language me is noob sorry
  7. JailbreakElectra and Filza 1.open Filza go Applications Manager 2.Open app PubgMobile in Filza 3.Open Documents\ShadowTrackerExtra\Saved \Config\IOS 4.Open Usecustom.ini 5.copycode and paste 6. In game you don't setting Graphic & FPS GoodLuck! (Blackup old file for use fps normal) Sorry I use English language is BAD. LOW GRAPHIC & HIGHT FPS [Hidden Content]
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines