Jump to content

Th3nop

Senior Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Th3nop

  1. My game is in Russian so I don't know how they named but I got these amazing and one gold codes: Ver1.6 iOS: Shaokan:63576,Hunter Erron Black:54818,Milina:59880,Scorpion klassik:62971,Klassik Goro:56578,Liu kang:59436,Elder god kenshi:58586
  2. first time can't login,2nd nothing works maybe only no wreck works
  3. like you login into root that does something so other do something too maybe you just do something wrong?
  4. what are you trying to type?
  5. I remember using pinger it was good working while I had no phone, try that or find others idk.
  6. fake phones, don't remember a site that does that but will look
  7. it turned on but doesn't work. still has low chance to it to work for a while whatever
  8. it doesn't work by itself like a miracle can turn it working because devs or smth fix it
  9. revoke certificates copypaste: Step 1: open Cydia Impactor Step 2: click Xcode Step 3: click Revoke Certificates Step 4: enter Apple ID, press OK Step 5: enter password, press OK
  10. if you installed it right way tap with 3 fingers when it's activated,store purchases don't work
  11. just played this game with these cheats was fun to hear bad words from other players
  12. These items all unreleased... like armor doesn't give you actually armor or some weapons broken+crash your game so start from new
  13. we can do that on iOS so it's just a diy
  14. they both have 1 gb ram so no much difference
  15. working codes for current version ? because all codes I tried just brokes my game instead of character
  16. file links are broken? Not loading for me
  17. I'm in. Congrats everyone with coming Christmas
  18. works at first time then next I run app and it crashes.
  19. Safe mode? maybe you can't download because of tweaks or try not jailbroken state. If you can't download even at unjailbroken state it's weird maybe low Internet something
  20. You can at least install apps? Delete install? you can buck up your safe etc
  21. you can't do that on every game but it searches like /video/reward also screenshot don't work
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines