Jump to content

Th3nop

Senior Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Th3nop

  1. There is Saigon 10.2.1 jailbreak but not for all devices check it if your supported. I'm on iOS 10.2.1 with it
  2. it says to iOS 10.2 and iPad Air 1 smh
  3. U can find cooldown address using fuzzy on igg. For enemy no attack as I think you need IDA
  4. You can hack no cool down with IGG,enemies not attacking debugger only I think
  5. I only have teleport and explosion as abilities and they are useless tho
  6. I'm just trying to rejailbreak my phone and it fails 100 times
  7. no ways without losing jb lol...
  8. Without wallhack this is nothing I don't like these hacks
  9. download this and paste /var/mobile http://my-files.ru/daxdhs,http://my-files.ru/ywamtv then run at terminal : su alpine chmod 777 igg1 chmod 777 igg2 ./igg1 ./igg2 and you have working Igameguardian. if didn't work reboot device
  10. I have iPad mini it's so lagged and nothing works/crashes only Internet I can do
  11. doesn't Game will ask for update?
  12. I'm using iGameGuardian it's activated didn't buy it
  13. Tweak apps manager. "dude" is this even friendly?
  14. App manager or filza
  15. activated is much better for poor like me
  16. don't turn on inf ammo, if you want it just freeze value in GamePlayer
  17. idk Prometheus downgrades 10 to 10 and iOS 9 to 9 not sure
  18. Omgf just use keyboard
  19. You cant change hex with filza?
  20. I don't have pc,Ifile in my opinion is better for hex
  21. maybe this help you
  22. aye no AppStore only browser very good emulator (sh!t(
  23. I can have this game but it has like no cheats on iOS,when I played it on PC I could duplicate items and a lot of hacked clients even had 1000 level enchants on servers etc it was fun
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines