Jump to content

Th3nop

Senior Member
  • Posts

    282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Th3nop

  1. Just fkn wait for jailbreak to be stable
  2. you can upload your video to PC and video redactor it so no one will see your f map Or maybe even on AppStore some
  3. still lose after altering 3 addresses and game freezes without tweak dissident
  4. Nothing will work. That's answer no alternatives only three tha t you said
  5. restore,update,cydia eraser ,don't know more ways
  6. Saigon jailbreak 10.2.1 here everything works any hack sad that you on 10.3.2
  7. if it's iPhone 5 or smthing you need to wait for stable jailbreak otherwrise jailbroken or not game will lag etc
  8. I am getting server error and game crashing every time I get daily bonus after this cheat
  9. I'm poor 16 year kid from Ukraine try vip(no)
  10. i don't like this game at all,something like bulletforce aimbot would be better but it doesn't have aim assist
  11. everything works but I didn't use bots don't move iPhone 5s thanks maybe
  12. error inauthorized user cannot activate it just crash my game nice
  13. I could get currency only on iPad but this is even better and working on my iPhone where no fc lags
  14. if it was save game,this can be easy account lock downloading game after if it work will log out Worked in a sec thanks
  15. you did a mistake by resetting phone at settings. If restore doesn't help you I don't know
  16. 9786 wrath hammer 9785 Shaokan's helmet Also you can try -3123 equipment codes from android that worked for me
  17. For me it has worked on iPad but didn't work on iPhone
  18. if you on iOS 10/11 you can install with cydia impactor only 3 apps.
  19. just save everything if you need that sh
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines