Jump to content

Slay

Senior Member
  • Posts

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slay

  1. It was iAPCrazy making them crash. Thanks for the help everyone
  2. I'll just say the recent things I have installed since it just recently started happening Flex 2 Flex Check Clap LocationFaker8 xCon CyDown IGEnhancer Cephi SaveGram I installed all of those yesterday and the apps i mentioned stopped functioning properly yesterday
  3. I have a jailbroken iPhone 6. I never have any problems with it but I think i installed something from Cydia that messed up my phone. My YouTube app crashes immediately when i open it, Twitter pictures wont load, Instagram videos wont load, and Vines won't load. It's not my internet. All the apps used to work fine until one day they just decided to stop working. Any idea what is happening?? @@DiDA
  4. What is the .deb? someone please reply What is the .deb download??
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines