Jump to content

Slay

Senior Member
  • Posts

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slay

  1. Just wondering if it's possible to livestream my jailbroken iphone 6 without hooking it up to my computer or anything.
  2. Do you know any other methods on how to save Twitter videos?
  3. when I try and download Safari download manager it says it wasn't able to locate the file and I need to manually fix it still says the same thing
  4. when I try and download Safari download manager it says it wasn't able to locate the file and I need to manually fix it
  5. Does anyone know of a Cydia tweak that allows you to save Twitter videos to your camera roll?
  6. Im assuming this is what you were talking about. Ill try it now
  7. All I really do on this site is make requests or look at other posts. I'm not a hacker (or whatever you call it) so I can't mod games or anything. I don't know if there's even anything I can do to help, but if so, let me know
  8. Apparently the link doesn't work
  9. i dont know what i did but i got it to work somehow
  10. first time i opened the application i got about 5 followers. since then ive gotten 0
  11. Just got it from that repo and its saying the same thing
  12. Yeah but the download link is in some other language which i cant read or figure out
  13. I have Autotouch for ios8 downloaded from biteyourapple and after about 30 seconds or so of me using the autotouch i get the message, "You can play a few minutes with the free edition, now it's timeout and the playing is stopped. You can buy a license for the full feature." How do I bypass this?
  14. I'm thinking about purchashing ViP but I'm wondering is it just to support the website? I know you get access to the ViP forum but other than that i wasnt sure.
  15. Wow, thanks. Maybe i should have searched myself before posting this haha
  16. I didnt really know where to post this but does anyone know of a tweak that automatically fillss my iTunes password every time i download an app?
  17. Slay

    Twigrow Tweak.xm

  18. thanks if it still works
  19. Awesome
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines