Jump to content

Lion-O

Senior Member
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lion-O

  1. One question for you Javi with the auto cap just replace the bin file right with the auto cap one Never mind I read
  2. Like the one without the words fading
  3. Since my avatar was lion I though well shouldn't my sig be too lol
  4. What you guys think of the the new Sig?
  5. thanks for the welcomes
  6. Nice I probably would have went with a lighter pink background with white text over the purple and pink icons. But it looks real nice how you have it
  7. if you can get ahold of Photoshop I would prefer you to get it instead of using gimp. Gimp limits you and really isn't all that good
  8. Guess I'll try it then and see what the hype is
  9. Is this game good been seeing a lot of hype about it
  10. Just like to introduce myself seems like a pretty good community so I went vip ???????? keep up the work ???? oh and I'm from Atlanta well I'm out want to know more about me just ask
  11. Hmm thanks
  12. I have on question I've down one of the bin files but can't seem to get it to work followed the directions to a t and still no luck what am I doing wrong never mind got it working
  13. Hmm about to try this thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines