Jump to content

Lion-O

Senior Member
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lion-O

  1. I request a lion signature pic with Lion-O as the name
  2. Wanted to tryout for the team
  3. Already had auto cap with 1.2.5 still can't get in
  4. It's a forced update I updated and having problems getting into the game even using the bin from Javi still can't get in and yes permission is set 777
  5. The hack doesn't work with 1.2.6 forced to update and now It won't even open
  6. just graphics DiDa or is that a violation too??
  7. Dark it's off just use this one
  8. Here's your vip Let me check it also to see if it's lined if not you can get the one I already made that's on my profile
  9. the update since you said my edge lacked on the right lol still have to work on the text tho
  10. I'll do @@Dark
  11. I did that on purpose I wanted the right side to fade like lol buts I'll take heed to the advice you give and for the text I said the same thing I was being lazy
  12. Welcome bro! Nice to meet you
  13. I'll be looking forward to see them I'll be posting some work also so keep posting well get this section going :D
  14. Real nice!! Also nice Gallery especially the Violin one it go hard!
  15. No problem
  16. Ahh ok well either way you did a very good job
  17. Thanks Dida
  18. i tried a little something for you what do you think by Lion-O
  19. i got one ill go with Lion-O Thunder Thunder Thunder Thunder Cats Hooooooo
  20. Well ill just have to figure out another with lion in it hmmm any more suggestions
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines