Jump to content

Crayonart

Senior Member
  • Posts

    94
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crayonart

  1. It works now! Thank you very much @@Ianouar3G
  2. I can't download the binary normal. Please fix. Thanks!
  3. Thanks! Not working on iphone 5s ios 8.1.2
  4. Thanks!
  5. Doesn't work on iPhone 5s iOS 8.1.2. Please fix
  6. Thank you so much @TheChief Can you fix the landscape mode? Because the keypad is not showing in landscape mode. Thanks in advance
  7. Good news! My phone is still alive and Bad news, it's not working on iOS 8 and I think it is because on Facebook Messenger but thanks a lot for your help DiDa!
  8. Okay then I will try the iOS 7 if working or not working on iOS 8 haha. Btw thanks a lot @DiDa and @EMDamaker
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines