AAJ78
Senior Member-
Posts
426 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AAJ78
-
Mod Menu Hack CarX Street v1.5.0 Cheats +4
AAJ78 replied to Theo1357's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Need update to 1.5.0 thx -
Mod Menu Hack CarX Street Cheats v1.9.2 +6
AAJ78 replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Not working my dear !!! please check it out -
Mod Menu Hack Mecha Waifu Survivor v1.00.53 +3 Cheats
AAJ78 replied to KyosukeNanbu's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Hi AlyssaX64 the “Never die” is causing game crash whenever I click it … even when I choose it alone .. please fix it thx for your efforts Hi AlyssaX64 the “Never die” is causing game crash whenever I click it … even when I choose it alone .. please fix it thx for your efforts -
Need to be updated to v1.7.6 JB & none JB
-
Thx dear 🙏
-
Mod Menu Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
I replied there .. please check it ou Same feedback here as well thx -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
If you mean about free card waiting time .. so it is same … I have to waited all this time .. now it says something like 8 hours remaining … and yeah I tested both .. also for the big shot .. the problem is not of the slider & it’s strength, the problem of the direction of the shot .. It shoots randomly right or left while I aim straight to the goal .. finally forcthe xp I tried to do using IGG but it changed without reflecting .. I hope that I don’t get banned hehe! thx again a lot -
Thx
-
Mod Menu Hack MIST: Horror Idle Survival RPG +4 Cheats [ Damage + More ]
AAJ78 replied to Puddin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Hi dear, The multipler doesn’t work or respond whenever I put a number what so ever. but of course thx a lot for your efforts -
Mod Menu Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx again but again 3 feedback points 1- Power shots still don’t go on target. 2- free lucky card or golden card is not working yet .. it says I have to wait 20 hours till the next free to come. Is it possible to remove this looong wait time? I didn’t test that free card yet! 3- I was playing and win 3-0 ok? and suddenly network broke and came back but the game ends and I lost 3-0 !!!!! How? IDK but anyway this is not a big deal. Last point .. can you check whether we can upgrade the player’s XP? Thx again for all what you’ve done so far.. 👍 -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thx but again 3 feedback points 1- Power shots still don’t go on target. 2- free lucky card or golden card is not working yet .. it says I have to wait 20 hours till the next free to come. Is it possible to remove this looong wait time? I didn’t test that free card yet! 3- I was playing and win 3-0 ok? and suddenly network broke and came back but the game ends and I lost 3-0 !!!!! How? IDK but anyway this is not a big deal. Last point .. can you check whether we can upgrade the player’s XP? Thx again for all what you’ve done so far.. 👍 -
Mod Menu Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx dear -
Mod Menu Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx but still not working I even purchased golden to check but also not working When open free lucky card or golden card is not working in the JB version I hope it’s working in here in none JB one also the big shoot is going somewhere out of the goal and not accurate what so ever!! But thx anyway for your efforts please check those feedbacks -
Mod Menu Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Checking -
Non-Jailbroken Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Thx but open free lucky card or golden card is not working in the JB version I hope it’s working in here in none JB one also the big shoot is going somewhere out of the goal and not accurate what so ever!! But thx anyway for your efforts please check those feedbacks -
Hello, Any update ? Thx a lot
-
Mod Menu Hack Mini Football vAuto Updates +7
AAJ78 replied to XxReddingtonxX's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot -
Hi dear, it needs update thx a lot
-
Up
-
Mod Menu Hack Idle Titan Slayer : Action RPG Cheats v1.1.03 +5
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Could you please share with me how to inject using IGG. I’m using filza to install the deb files. please share how? thx a lot. -
No skill cool down is not working my dear please check it out thx
-
It’s crashing now maybe need update
-
Mod Menu Hack Idle Titan Slayer : Action RPG Cheats v1.1.03 +5
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I didn’t even start -
Mod Menu Hack Idle Titan Slayer : Action RPG Cheats v1.1.03 +5
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Hi, it says detect debug something!! Andit crashes .. Later, it says access denied or something!!! I think it detected the JB already.. how can I solve this !?? I’m using Shadow for JB detection bypass but the game detected it already please help Thx. -
Mod Menu Hack Idle Titan Slayer : Action RPG Cheats v1.1.03 +5
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot