Jump to content

AAJ78

Senior Member
  • Posts

    426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AAJ78

  1. Dear @Cashlaz thx a lot for updating. yet, I’m facing issue here …. whenever I put the never die option the game go freeze and jammed 😲😔 please help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 thx again
  2. Little help here dear @Laxus it detected that my phone is Jailbroken !!!! Then 10 seconds counter appears and I’m out!!! I’m using Shadow but it also detected it how to solve this ?? Please help
  3. Dear @Laxus it keeps crashing once I install this deb file Please help any ideas or solutions?
  4. The game crashes Update 1.0.5 please thx
  5. Dear @Ik_Ik the version updated to v5.12.15 The cheats are not working now thx for your efforts
  6. I got Banned @Ik_Ik please help 😔😭🙏🏻
  7. @Cashlaz Thanks a lot dear
  8. Thx dear @Cashlaz still waiting for ZW & Mech 😔 good luck
  9. Thx a lot dear @Cashlaz still waiting for those games (mech. & ZW…) since long time 🙈 🙏🏻🌷🌷🌷
  10. Thx a lot dear 🌹🌹🌹👍🏻
  11. WOW! It actually worked. Big Thanks dear @Rook 🌹🌹🌹🙏🏻
  12. @Rook please help!! The iGG icon never appeared anymore!! it asked for upgrade & when I upgraded it installed tweak named fakeroot after that it never appeared! also, I already have Cr4shed tweak before and after this upgrade of iGG and every time i open it it gives cmnd crash i have iPhon 11 pro Ios 16.1.2 dopamine rootless here is example of the error always coming Process: cmnd Bundle id: (null) Device: iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16.1.2 Bundle version: (null) Exception type: EXC_SOFTWARE (SIGABRT) Exception subtype: EXC_UNIX_ABORT Exception codes: 0x0000000000010002, 0x0000000000000000 Culprit: Unknown Termination Reason: bad bind opcode 0x00Triggered by thread: 0 Thread name: (null) Call stack: 0 dyld
  13. OMG! Thank you so much my dear 🌹🌹🌹🙏🏻
  14. @Cashlaz once I install the cheat deb file it crashes!! And work fine when removed!! FYI, Im having iPhone 11 ios 16.1.2 dopamine JB rootless & I already converted the deb file to rootless using Xinaf1re tweak and I used shadow tweak to bypass JB detection but still crashing can you please tell me why is that or how to solve it? Thanks a lot dear in advance
  15. The game crashed when I install the deb file please check & support thx dear 🙏🏻
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines