Jump to content

AAJ78

Senior Member
  • Posts

    426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AAJ78

  1. Dear @Puddin Now we need to update to v1.0.6.25 FYI, android version are already updated this version cheat big thx in advance 🫡🌷🌷
  2. Dear @Puddin kind reminder please Thx again
  3. Dear @XxReddingtonxX Kind reminder 🙏🏻🙏🏻🌷 need to update to v1.3.0 Thx in advance 🌷🌷
  4. Dear @XxReddingtonxX need to update to v1.3.0 Thx in advance 🌷🌷
  5. Dear @Puddin kindly need update to v1.0.5 big thx in advance 🫡🌷🌷
  6. Need update to 12.7.0 please thx 🙏🏻🌹
  7. Oh! I understand 😔👍🏻🌷 thx for the update 🙏🏻🌷🌷🌷 Yeah it’s! In some countries it released
  8. Dear @Puddin Kindly need update to 1.0.4 If you can freez resources or hero upgrades would be much much appreciated 🙏🏻🌷
  9. dear @Puddin Fixed bug update ??!! 3 hours ago 1.0.3 now 😕
  10. Dear @Cashlaz Still waiting for Zom Waves pleeeease !!🙏🏻🙏🏻😭🥹 Thx
  11. Dear @Cashlaz is it possible to consider ZW game 🙈🥹 since this game mech assemble is not in my App Store country anymore 😔 please please please 🙏🏻🫡 thx again dear
  12. I checked odcctools and I found that it’s already installed! Do you mean that reinstalling odcctools? & reinstalling iGG?
  13. Same here dear @Cashlaz I tried iGG normal installation & other option but no success I have iphone 11 pro Dopamine please help 🌷🙏🏻
  14. I did it but now it gives network time out and the game closes!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines