AAJ78
Senior Member-
Posts
426 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by AAJ78
-
Mod Menu Hack Soul Huntress: Offline Games v1.3.1 [+3 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Dear @Cashlaz thx a lot for updating. yet, I’m facing issue here …. whenever I put the never die option the game go freeze and jammed 😲😔 please help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 thx again -
Mod Menu Hack Otherworld Three Kingdoms Cheats v1.0.33 +4
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Little help here dear @Laxus it detected that my phone is Jailbroken !!!! Then 10 seconds counter appears and I’m out!!! I’m using Shadow but it also detected it how to solve this ?? Please help -
Mod Menu Hack The Walking Dead: All-Stars Cheats v1.42.2 +4
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Dear @Laxus it keeps crashing once I install this deb file Please help any ideas or solutions? -
Mod Menu Hack Soul Huntress: Offline Games v1.3.1 [+3 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
The game crashes Update 1.0.5 please thx -
Mod Menu Hack The Walking Dead: All-Stars Cheats v1.42.2 +4
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot -
Mod Menu Hack Otherworld Three Kingdoms Cheats v1.0.33 +4
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot -
Mod Menu Hack Pocket Necro v1.7.1 [ +11 Cheats ] Gold Unlimited
AAJ78 replied to IK_IK's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot -
Mod Menu Hack Last War:Survival [+2 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@Cashlaz Thanks a lot dear -
Mod Menu Hack Hero Z: Idle defense v0.0.7 [+2 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx dear @Cashlaz still waiting for ZW & Mech 😔 good luck -
Mod Menu Hack Galaxy Defense: Fortress TD (All Versions) [+4 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks a lot That’s really made my day -
Mod Menu Hack Galaxy Defense: Fortress TD (All Versions) [+4 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot dear @Cashlaz still waiting for those games (mech. & ZW…) since long time 🙈 🙏🏻🌷🌷🌷 -
Mod Menu Hack Dark War:Survival [+2 Cheats]
AAJ78 replied to Cashlaz's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx a lot dear 🌹🌹🌹👍🏻 -
Mod Menu Hack DC Worlds Collide Strategy RPG +5 Cheats
AAJ78 replied to AlyssaX64's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thx -
@Rook please help!! The iGG icon never appeared anymore!! it asked for upgrade & when I upgraded it installed tweak named fakeroot after that it never appeared! also, I already have Cr4shed tweak before and after this upgrade of iGG and every time i open it it gives cmnd crash i have iPhon 11 pro Ios 16.1.2 dopamine rootless here is example of the error always coming Process: cmnd Bundle id: (null) Device: iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16.1.2 Bundle version: (null) Exception type: EXC_SOFTWARE (SIGABRT) Exception subtype: EXC_UNIX_ABORT Exception codes: 0x0000000000010002, 0x0000000000000000 Culprit: Unknown Termination Reason: bad bind opcode 0x00Triggered by thread: 0 Thread name: (null) Call stack: 0 dyld
-
Thx
-
OMG! Thank you so much my dear 🌹🌹🌹🙏🏻
-
@Cashlaz once I install the cheat deb file it crashes!! And work fine when removed!! FYI, Im having iPhone 11 ios 16.1.2 dopamine JB rootless & I already converted the deb file to rootless using Xinaf1re tweak and I used shadow tweak to bypass JB detection but still crashing can you please tell me why is that or how to solve it? Thanks a lot dear in advance
-
The game crashed when I install the deb file please check & support thx dear 🙏🏻
-
Mod Menu Hack Mutiny: Pirate Survival RPG v0.48.11 +15 Cheats
AAJ78 replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx -
Mod Menu Hack Hardcore Leveling Warrior Cheats v1.6.0 +5
AAJ78 replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thx