Jump to content

NotLoading...

Senior Member
  • Posts

    145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NotLoading...

  1. dude this is lit af i thought it was impossible to get god mode on this.
  2. I want to add this and
  3. it does using yalu102
  4. the foler says com.hoodoogames.vast
  5. I went to local storage>sd card>Android>obb but i put in the obb folder but it still doesn't work
  6. I moved the obb to android/obb/ but when I go to press guest it doesn't do anything so uhh yeah I used My Files app to move it if that helps
  7. Im dying inside help me

  8. Thank you! No wonder you got the supporter award
  9. Is there any way to speed up the modifying process
  10. All I had to do was reboot and i rejailbroke and its fixed.
  11. IT DIDNT WORK HELP ME NOW @Zimon
  12. It was always error 1 (again) The thing I needed installed for setuptheos to complete was OpenSSL,Curl,CoreUtilities It worked thank you!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines