Jump to content

K1R1T0

Senior Member
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by K1R1T0

  1. Np now mark it dolved Solved*
  2. Delete the app and reinstall
  3. I didn't think of that but thx for this comment I would see to it and I upload try to upload as many cool steam games as possible
  4. Oh lol sry I didn't read that you have an iPhone 5 not 5sSry no JB for you but if you still wanna try and download 5s one on your 5 then message me
  5. Should I send you the link for Yalu for your iPhone?Note- JB using Yalu at your own risk
  6. @ I summon you tell him the harm of geeting Yalu JB
  7. Hmm I never told your name tho I won't tell you guys whom I wanna ban from seeing my posts but I am telling you that he/she isn't there in this topic and he/she is not the administrator nor the global moderator not the moderator
  8. Really we can't? T_T
  9. I want to ban a special someone from looking at my posts. Is there any way to do that?
  10. Thx for the reminder I just forgot to write credits You were saying something like not to post this topic why so? I didn't read the message if you typed it in shoutout box cuz I had to go
  11. Name: Dragon ball xenoverse 2 Requirements: [Hidden Content] 2) winrar 3) 1% of your brain Instructions: Credits: OfficialTutorial_ And @@Tamil (for expanding the URL which I was unable to do)
  12. What's the latest version of iOS that can be jailbreaked
  13. I want to jailbreak my iPad 3 which is running the latest iOS version Plz send me a link for its TUTORIAL or just write a few requirements and I would do the rest Thanks in advance
  14. Out of the topic question Is there any way to sell unused keys and get money on steam ?
  15. then what's the use of that when it won't jailbreak an iDevice
  16. Can I jailbreak using that site without a computer?If yes then plz give me the instructions for installation
  17. Nah never heard about ransomware
  18. No it didn't have torrent links and I expanded the shorten URL(which was against the rule) as well well my 1st post got deleted as soon as my 2nd post was deleted And my 1st post lasted like 5hrs while my 2nd one lasted a minute or so Ohk
  19. I came to know that torrent sites are against the rule but my 1st post(rocket league for free) had no torrent post while my 2nd post (cs:go for free) had So my question is why did both my post got deleted. Thanks in advance
  20. Nah, a YouTube named TheHackSpot posted this Yalu JB site which was downloaded by many of his subscribers
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines