Jump to content

Mr_Unkn0wn

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr_Unkn0wn

  1. Hacks do not work ingame, and the game was updated so when possible please update hack, thanks!
  2. Same here... please help to fix it..
  3. Hello, I have a issue with the Patch... After patch install I open the app one Time, login in to iosgods, and patch don't work.. i close the app, open again, and from now the app freeze on the massage Screen. I try to change the options for the patch on settings, but not working, only when I deactivate all options the app starts .. I try all from the troubleshooting topic, butt still don't work.. Have u any fix for this problem? im running the app+patch on iPhone 6s Plus, 10.2 JB thanks a lot for your time!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines