Vaati
Senior Member-
Posts
232 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Vaati
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Vaati replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Thanks!- 43,380 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mod Menu Hack Tap Titans 2 iOS Hack (Auto Update) [Gold & Mana Cheat]
Vaati replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
How far can you go before teapot? Could be useful to help boost clans -
Mod Menu Hack SwordArtOnline: IntegralFactor Cheats (All Versions) +5
Vaati replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Thanks
-
Patcher [ViP-Hack] Golf Clash v2.0.2 [ Always Perfect Shot ]
Vaati replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks! -
Hack Free Music Deezer v6.2.1+ free Premium
Vaati replied to resonance's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
cheers -
Its now saying I have a pending certificate request? EDIT: Was able to revoke the pending cert. got it installed Thanks all!
-
I downloaded the new Impactor but now i cant click and drag the yalu file? am I missing a step?
-
So I've jailbroken before and I've re-installed yalu multiple times but this time I keep getting an error. It reads: Peer Certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificate SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain Thoughts?
-
So just install it and I'll be good to go? Or do I need to edit some settings
-
So I'm new to be jailbreak scene and I stopped playing Pokémon go awhile back but I'd like to catch the new ones released recently. I cannot log into my account on my iPhone even when i restart my phone and don't launch Yalu. I can log into my account on my wife's phone but not mine she has not done any jailbreaking on hers. What can I do?
-
Hack [iOSGods Exclusive] Critical Ops v0.6.8 FREE AimBot + WallHack!
Vaati replied to caoyin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Praise the sun- 437 replies
-
- Tweak
- Tweak Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Patcher [ViP-Exclusive] Shadowblood v1.0.10 +1 Cheat
Vaati replied to Mayaxaya's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Hack [iOSGods Exclusive] Paradise War v0.15.301 +15 Mod
Vaati replied to xiaov's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
FREE In-App Purchases iOS 9-10
Vaati replied to Cayetano's topic in iOSGods Archives's General Cydia
Thanks -
[iOSGods Exclusive] Bullet Force v1.04 [AimBot & WallHack Online!]
Vaati replied to caoyin's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Nice -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
Vaati replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Nice! -
Hack [VIP] Summoners War 3.2.3 +7 #PaininAssUpdatePart3
Vaati replied to Amuyea's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Link is just redirecting me to ads over and over -
Hack [VIP] Summoners War 3.2.3 +7 #PaininAssUpdatePart3
Vaati replied to Amuyea's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Let's try -
I was wonder what the hell that thing was at the beginning. So I need a password for some apps? SAO just crashes and has some error about party ID Edit: thanks for helping me see what was right in front of me. I'll read the whole post next time ????