cupidgigi
Member-
Posts
61 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cupidgigi
-
Help/Support How to put KKH modded default.sav file into original game?
cupidgigi replied to Karalis's topic in Help & Support
hello @Karalis have you figured this out? I have the same problem, saving progress from modded to original app -
When you modify the app and install it as a duplicate, Game Center will not recognise the app anymore. Therefore, if your progress is synced via Game Center, you won't be able to transfer it to the duplicated app. It will still be available in the original app. This is also a main reason why most of our Pre-Hacked IPAs overwrite the original app you have installed. I read this in ↓↓↓↓ however, comment section is closed. question: How do you overwrite the progress in the original app? because I'm not getting the progress that I made in the modified app :--(
-
hey everyone! can someone please teach me how to save/transfer game progress from the hack to original version? my game is Kim Kardashian Hollywood and it has a default.SAV file. I don't know how to overwrite the old default.sav file with the new modified one. I'm struggling :--( I have a non-jailbroken device btw. thanks
-
extract it to your computer so that you have your saved progress as a back up - put it in your computer or simply drag the default.sav file. You can migrate your default.sav file to future versions of this mod so make sure to do it before the next update appears - I'm not sure what she meant by migrate here tho the progress in hack/mod version needs longer time to save, usually after 4 or more days of playing (in the mod app)
-
hello! I also want to play in the normal kkh app after I hacked my game but my progress won't save. (maybe I need to wait more days) questions: have u restored your game many times? and do you just leave your game logged in in both iDevices? (normal kkh and mod kkh) not deleting the other one? Also, u mentioned, you're not spending anything with the mod app, may I ask why?
-
thank you so much @xoashley 🥰 I am really happy you respond to my questions, maybe I’ll try the mod4 or mod3 to have all the exclusives, thank you again! edit: is this the step to save and transfer the hacked version in mod (will use mod3) to the original game? : What you may be able to do now is to play the game and save it to Game Center. Once saved to Game Center you have to delete the app Next you need to download the mod again through sideloadly and this time you can enable UIFile Sharing in the advanced options section make sure iTunes is installed on your computer btw! Open the app once it is done loading and go to your existing game through your Game Center save it will show you your game but you need the default.sav file for transferring your progress for the next updates so you will need to go to iTunes and go to the File Sharing section - you will see the apps that are available and the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood app will appear there Click on the logo for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in iTunes and it should show you your default.sav file in the file section - extract it to your computer so that you have your saved progress as a back up You can migrate your default.sav file to future versions of this mod so make sure to do it before the next update appears
-
hello, I started hacking my game (kim kardashian hollywood) using the mod version, however I can’t save my progress. how do you save the progress of your hack game? I tried connecting it to facebook and gamecenter, still can’t save progress.
-
hello @xoashley can you please help me? I’m having a hard time bringing back my hacked game to the original kkh. I am already signed in using facebook and game center but my progress on the hacked version won’t save. I don’t know how to save my progress in the hacked version 😭 I already did many things already (including adding kstars/kash/energy as well as purchasing my diamond kloset items) I used mod2 btw. thank you :—)