Jump to content

robert_pham

Senior Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robert_pham

  1. Just realised that this is a diy
  2. I got stuck at loading screen, any tip to get pass it?
  3. Look like they can detect the cheat now. I got the security alert message then got kicked out soon after even with none of the cheats turn on. I had to remove the cheat completely to be able to play. Lucky not getting banned just yet
  4. Im getting security alert code unknow since this morning. Keep crashing the game
  5. I would love iosgods to bring back the 6 months vip plan
  6. Connection lost if i turn the hack on. Cant play the game
  7. I did, but it didnt show up at all.
  8. Im on 9.3.3By the way. Is there a method that i can remove cydia and all tweak like a factory reset but still stay at 9.3.3?
  9. i tried safe mode, still show no installed tweaks
  10. I cant no longer using cydia to install or uninstall any package. There is no installed packages show on the list but they are still there. And if i go to any source i cant even see the packages inside that source. I tried to install mterminal but for some reasons mterminal didnt show up on my spring board even after i respring. Now i dont know what to do. Mterminal didnt show any error while installing but it just didnt show at all. Please help me please
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines