-
Posts
448 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by BabeODIN
-
I have a solution for those who can’t access shop to exchange money just connected your game with Facebook and play a bit to have unlimited currency and then just download normal app via AppStore and link your Facebook that would fix it
- 415 replies
-
- Hack
- No Jailbreak Required
- (and 2 more)
-
DIY Hack Streamer Life Simulator non jailbreak hack
BabeODIN replied to BabeODIN's topic in DIY Cheats
Yeah hi did u have anything to ask ? -
Mine isn’t working anymore because it’s too old I seen few ppl react and reply here this is the new one from iosgods too but I don’t know is it working or not but the non jailbreak seem work perfectly fine
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
BabeODIN replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
@Rook can we have high rate of fire back in the next update ? And also loot box isn’t work with weapon but other item seem working fine except weapon- 43,380 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
BabeODIN replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
There is no way u could do just start a new one trying to finalize chopper you’ll be sooner having back all your progress but excluding chopper skin like me I was duplicated to many cylinder at motel on my base then I started a new one for few day now I already get back almost the same my old account- 43,380 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Learning Learning
-
Help/Support iOSGods Mod Menu Bug with Driving Button
BabeODIN replied to BabeODIN's topic in App Questions & Support
Where I could send u the video ? I already recorded but I need to sleep now cuz it’s 4am here tell me how and when I woke up I would send u -
Help/Support iOSGods Mod Menu Bug with Driving Button
BabeODIN posted a topic in App Questions & Support
Does anyone notice that the Iosgod menu is having a bug with driving control ? I have this issue over few year when we push any driving button when we have Iosgod menu it would stuck for few seconds I have tested it on a lot of game Like GTA SA, LDOE, Carx Street, etc Is there any solution to fix that ? -
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
BabeODIN replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
Last time the amount of MARK OF EXCELLENCE is increase instead of decrease when we open at REWARDS but now in 1.19.7 it’s decreased I assume it is patched??- 43,380 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Help/Support Help!! Cylinder bug
BabeODIN replied to BabeODIN's question in Last Day on Earth: Survival Club's LDOE Help & Support
Sadly it’s not working I try all the way I could think of but it’s just still there but anyway thank for the tip tho appreciate -
Help/Support Help!! Cylinder bug
BabeODIN replied to BabeODIN's question in Last Day on Earth: Survival Club's LDOE Help & Support
I can’t even take it because it’s said I have to much such this item at my base it’s mean I have a lot of gas cylinder at my base and it is true I have no clue how it get there but I can’t remove it out of my base even if I grab it and wait till I die it’s just drop where my body died -
DIY Hack Streamer Life Simulator non jailbreak hack
BabeODIN replied to BabeODIN's topic in DIY Cheats
Note: this method is working on some other offline game too if u try to edit with imemscan but now working u could try this method just to find the .plist file in Filza and scroll down find what you’re looking for like money,etc and edit it -
Modded/Hacked App: Streamer Life Simulator By Ceren Parlakoglu Bundle ID: com.CheesecakeDev.StreamerLifeSimulator iTunes Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/streamer-life-simulator/id1533762097?uo=4 DIY Requirements: - Non-Jailbroken - Filza for sub - IGameGod for Health DIY Features: 1. unlimited sub,view,follower.aka like unlimited money 2. Unlimited Health,Energy,Hygiene,Hunger,Toilet DIY Instructions: [Hidden Content] DONT BOTHER ME ASKING FOR MOD MENU IM NOT HAVING THAT SKILL TO MAKE ONE ASK OTHER THAT MORE PROFESSIONAL FOR THOSE WHO WANTED TO MAKE MOD MENU HEALTH ENERGY HYGIENE HUNGER ALL OF THEM IS FLOAT Cheat Video/Screenshots: N/A Credits: - Hengblack
- 27 replies
-
- 71
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Help/Support Help!! Cylinder bug
BabeODIN posted a question in Last Day on Earth: Survival Club's LDOE Help & Support
Sorry to bothering u guy with my stupid act but long long time ago I don’t know how I got the gas cylinder the one at motel carry it to my house and I was placing it like 6-7 at my base and now I can get rid of it does anybody know how to get rid of it ? I try to research but there is no one post about that issue maybe I’m the only one I also try to grab it and restart the game but I can’t go anywhere it’s not like the generator bug when I grab it and restart the game I’m still in the house with nothing in my hand but I still walk slowly and having the dropping icon -
Giveaway (GIVEAWAY FINISHED) 30K REP - ViP GIVEWAY!
BabeODIN replied to LukeDXD's topic in Community Giveaways
It LDOE so far -
Introducing the Premium & Native iOSGods App+!
BabeODIN replied to Rook's topic in iOSGods No Jailbreak App Store
Anybody can tell me isn’t still revoked or not ? I wanted to buy it but I’m scared that it’s revoked -
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
BabeODIN replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
I can’t go to map it’s stuck on loading screen and the game is not saving after we leave the game and hop back we need to start a new acc yeah I mean it’s new fresh acc- 43,380 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Coupon Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from iOSGods!
BabeODIN replied to Rook's topic in Forum Announcements
Happy holiday everyone enjoy your life and be happy