Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. I do host on my main but of course I'm a risk taker but I haven't been banned yet. Haha Yes it does crash more compare before.. Skill Cool Down? Coop?
  2. @Joka You are the one! ❤️ Thank you so much! I assume Electra is not supported yet?
  3. The OHK hack only works best if you HOST the room. Do not use OHK if you’re just joining a room.
  4. It’s possible that you have Auto Update on your Apps on the Settings
  5. I'm telling ya.. It's not just few people They just didn't speak up last time or said it crashes a lot
  6. iOS 10.3.1 - iPad Mini Crashes a lot on PvP and GQ (Especially on Loading sounds to memory) iOS 11.1.1 - iPad Pro No crashes at all
  7. @-TheDarkKnight- How many PMed you so far?
  8. It is optimized. I have it on my iPad Pro and it’s working well!
  9. iPad iOS 9.3.2 - The one that crashes iPad iOS 11.1.1 - No crash
  10. It crashes on Solo but "VERY" rarely.. but it's really bad in PvP especially when it loads the screen of the Bonus Battle (Poof) that's where it crashes most of the time and sometimes when the battle is about to start.. I'm just giving info base on my situation.. I'm sure some of the players experience the same way as me.. I've been playing on my new JB iPad though so no crashes on it but I use my old iPad here and there..
  11. Yes it does. Even if all the features are off as long as the mod menu is active.. it crashes here and there..
  12. Channie you broke the game Klab is trying to fix your mess. Haha
  13. Sadly there is no fix for it at the moment. I feel you! I lost a lot of tickets as well I was able to do at least 1-3 battle then crash and what I do is.. Just play it again and wait for it til it crashes again.. Haha
  14. Thanks Love! Hoping it’s from the App itself! I got a jailbroken iPad Pro on iOS 11.1.1 no crashes so far but it's really bad on my iPad Air on iOS 9.3.2. I hope Ryan will update the Activator from Cydia soon! iOS 11 isn’t supported yet
  15. It’s basically a fix for us Channie! Haha
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines