Jump to content

FelipeEdu123

Senior Member
  • Posts

    177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FelipeEdu123

  1. -- WHY? -- I'm enough of those "Streaming Service Apps"(Spotify, Deezer...), they are so bad, and their support for LYRICS are the worst. I prefer AppleMusic's design look, and the functions work flowing much more. BUT I like Deezer's playlists and don't want to pay AppleMusic neither lost my playlists after 3months trial exploit. So i've found a method to download my playslists from Deezer, to, then, sync with iTunes. [Hidden Content] -- FEATURES -- -Really fast download -Download custom playlists with the music you like -320Kb/s -Title, album name, cover, track number (everything organized) -No deezer premium account needed
  2. Try using VPN, I use betternet because it's free and simple, but just go to App Store and find the one of your choice
  3. Isn't it frustating when you are watching a Youtube vídeo and find a good music, but there are no credits for the artist neither the song's name ??? So... I have found a Google Chrome extension that finds the music used in the vídeo without needing speakers - YEAH, music without sound. In case that you want to know what you are listening to, but don't want to disturb people around you just to use Shazam. [Hidden Content] The problem about Shazam is the needing of noise from your phone speaker, but this extension can do it in silence.
  4. I don't know if my iPhone is infect by any malicious ware or spyware, or anything ware. I just know that I used it with minor responsibility. If I backup and restore my phone can it clean completely from malwares ? JAILED DEVICE
  5. Download ..
  6. No D/L ??
  7. Post some images in this topics top.
  8. Next year I'll be entering to a university and needing a program to do my works. But iWork, Office and GDocs are all online, if I lose internet connecting I'll lose a lot of grades.
  9. Found a new usb cable and this one connects to my pcs, but its partialy broken. I need a new one ;-;
  10. But cydia impactor recognizes it and I can install IPAs
  11. Which drivers ? Doesn't they follow iTunes installation ?
  12. I forgot a thing: I don't have the original USB cable, only a fake one
  13. I have a desktop and a laptop(ASUS) Desktop: recognize by wifi but not by USB connected. Notebook: only charges the phone NOTE: everything is updated ios10.0.2 and both iTunes 12.(I don't know) but already checked Apple updated software. What is happening with my laptop
  14. That isn't it, this one was my first tweak in a month
  15. I have downloaded a profile (iapps4you or something like that) that TheHackSpot recommended, but my iPhone seems really weird after uninstalling it. Notification red alerts on icons doesn't disappear and I tried to hold power and home buttons to reboot, but I got a blue screen as the windows screen of death(but just blue, no letters, just the same color) Is my iPhone infected ?
  16. I'm not McFly, I mean: DateTrick:set time forward to bypass wait times.
  17. The Nascar update just started a new era for RR3, now every wait time is server sided. Does it means that time/date trick travel won't work anymore ?
  18. Can't wait for a new JB ;-;
  19. True or scam ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines