-
Posts
177 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by FelipeEdu123
-
What is it, What does ? For non-jailbroken device ?
-
Help/Support Netflix Free NO Jailbreak
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
@DiDA I've found one of your topics, but I can't see hidden content because I can't thank it or reply -
Is there anyway to hack the app or get a free premium account ?
-
I used cydiaimpactor to instal Spotify v2.0, but when I sync music to offline listening all the covers disappear, just streaming music are normal. Is this a problem or just how it works, because it's an old version ?
-
You all may already know about boost apps, but Instagram difficults spamming their platform. So I'm going to be showing how to get most followers in less time and how to creat UNLIMITED fake accounts. ❤️ -- Best method for jailed devices -- [Hidden Content] -- !! UPDATE 3 !! -- [DAILY BONUSES ARE, NOW, ONLY 100 COINS] --- UPDATE 1 --- Daily Bonus for lazy people [Hidden Content] --- UPDATE 2 --- Daily Bonus exploit [Hidden Content] ❤️
- 573 replies
-
- 457
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ty
-
How to hide a content and how to chose the way it will be unlocked ?
-
Too hard for me !! Better wait iOS 10 jailbreak ;(
-
Some guys say that Apple stopped to "sign" iOS 9.3.3, but will this method in the video work ? What is untethered ? (There is no translation for my language)
-
Im trying to install spotify 2.0 using cydiaimpactor but when I open it always crashes. One week ago everything was alright then I needed to delete it and install again
-
Can I get free iAP with this ?
-
Save Game Free Gems in clash of clans and more (issue fixed)
FelipeEdu123 replied to ViRaLSanity's topic in Save Game Cheats
Seriously, my English is bad, but I can't understand anything in hidden boxes 0_0 -
The reason for hidding a content is to get reputation, but when I subscribe to a forum, the new thread email notification don't hide it !! Is this normal ?
-
Tutorial How to install Jailbreak apps on a Non-jailbroken iDevice
FelipeEdu123 replied to Joka's topic in Tutorials
Is there anyway of getting free in app purchase with this ? -
Anyway of backingup firmware? To get back to 9.3.4 when a future iOS don't support jailbreak... I mean, if any jailbreak release to my actual one.
-
I have some backups from june and december 2015, if I restore them will my phone downgrade from 9.3.4 to 9.3.3?
-
How to access any app files on my iOS9.3.4 ? I tried iFunbox and iExplorer, but the apps I wanted to open don't allow me to do this. As you can see down in the link below, FollowerBoost is blocked, but not HipStore. https://goo.gl/photos/tfnphruVMx19UdWU7 Is this action to open app files and edit them possible only on jailbroken devices ?
-
Sandbox doesn't open in some apps for iOS 9.3.4
-
Help/Support [HELP] Stealth my iPhone
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
Thanks, but I was finding for something like VPN. This thread is already solved -
[sOLVED] I was trying to creat IG accounts, but a error message telling me to try again later is annoying me! I got one method to bypass this: Create temporary email on wifi, then create IG account on 3G. But, now, it's failing most of the times. The point is: How do I fake my iPhone data to create unlimited accounts ? With an app, pc program... ??
-
TuT HOW TO CREATE UNLIMITED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
FelipeEdu123 replied to romeovaz's topic in Tutorials
Still working ? -
You mean the SPOTIFY ipa on this site https://www.appaddict.org/archive.php?trackid=324684580 ? And which os the better file manager to install it on an unjailbroken device, does cydia impactor works for me?