-
Posts
177 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by FelipeEdu123
-
-- WHY? -- I'm enough of those "Streaming Service Apps"(Spotify, Deezer...), they are so bad, and their support for LYRICS are the worst. I prefer AppleMusic's design look, and the functions work flowing much more. BUT I like Deezer's playlists and don't want to pay AppleMusic neither lost my playlists after 3months trial exploit. So i've found a method to download my playslists from Deezer, to, then, sync with iTunes. [Hidden Content] -- FEATURES -- -Really fast download -Download custom playlists with the music you like -320Kb/s -Title, album name, cover, track number (everything organized) -No deezer premium account needed
- 34 replies
-
- 36
-
-
-
-
-
Try using VPN, I use betternet because it's free and simple, but just go to App Store and find the one of your choice
-
Tutorial [PC/MAC] How to discover the music that you're hearing
FelipeEdu123 posted a topic in Tutorials
Isn't it frustating when you are watching a Youtube vídeo and find a good music, but there are no credits for the artist neither the song's name ??? So... I have found a Google Chrome extension that finds the music used in the vídeo without needing speakers - YEAH, music without sound. In case that you want to know what you are listening to, but don't want to disturb people around you just to use Shazam. [Hidden Content] The problem about Shazam is the needing of noise from your phone speaker, but this extension can do it in silence. -
Help/Support How to remove malwares from iPhone ?
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
JAILED -
I don't know if my iPhone is infect by any malicious ware or spyware, or anything ware. I just know that I used it with minor responsibility. If I backup and restore my phone can it clean completely from malwares ? JAILED DEVICE
-
Download ..
-
No D/L ??
-
DIY Hack [GTA: SA] Car Mod! (Lambos, Ferraris, McLarens) iOS
FelipeEdu123 replied to RedProfit's topic in DIY Cheats
Post some images in this topics top. -
DIY Hack Real Racing 3 (All Versions) Free in-App purchases!
FelipeEdu123 replied to smokey's topic in DIY Cheats
Ty -
Help/Support [OFFICE] How to get free MS Office for PC ?
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
Please -
Help/Support [OFFICE] How to get free MS Office for PC ?
FelipeEdu123 posted a topic in Help & Support
Next year I'll be entering to a university and needing a program to do my works. But iWork, Office and GDocs are all online, if I lose internet connecting I'll lose a lot of grades. -
Help/Support Laptop doesn't recognize iPhone 5s
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
Found a new usb cable and this one connects to my pcs, but its partialy broken. I need a new one ;-; -
Help/Support Laptop doesn't recognize iPhone 5s
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
But cydia impactor recognizes it and I can install IPAs -
Help/Support Laptop doesn't recognize iPhone 5s
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
Which drivers ? Doesn't they follow iTunes installation ? -
Help/Support Laptop doesn't recognize iPhone 5s
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
I forgot a thing: I don't have the original USB cable, only a fake one -
I have a desktop and a laptop(ASUS) Desktop: recognize by wifi but not by USB connected. Notebook: only charges the phone NOTE: everything is updated ios10.0.2 and both iTunes 12.(I don't know) but already checked Apple updated software. What is happening with my laptop
-
That isn't it, this one was my first tweak in a month
-
I have downloaded a profile (iapps4you or something like that) that TheHackSpot recommended, but my iPhone seems really weird after uninstalling it. Notification red alerts on icons doesn't disappear and I tried to hold power and home buttons to reboot, but I got a blue screen as the windows screen of death(but just blue, no letters, just the same color) Is my iPhone infected ?
-
Help/Support Server sided killed time travel ?
FelipeEdu123 replied to FelipeEdu123's topic in Help & Support
I'm not McFly, I mean: DateTrick:set time forward to bypass wait times. -
The Nascar update just started a new era for RR3, now every wait time is server sided. Does it means that time/date trick travel won't work anymore ?
-
Can't wait for a new JB ;-;
-
True or scam ?