Jump to content

re1ndeer

Senior Member
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by re1ndeer

  1. re1ndeer

    Count to 4,000

    3290
  2. Excellent, Can it be used just by reloading the new .deb ?
  3. Recently I didn't use the portal lotteries and I don't have any junk but it still takes a lot of time to find parts gear and it doesn't guarantee that I will get the gear I want.
  4. i agree with him Please if you can pls do it. i mean unlimited part of gear. I'm looking for some S gears. I spent most of the day using diamonds to find gears. But I got so many trash and didn't get the gear I needed. Please consider to do it, @Zahir Thank you.
  5. Mate , i want to ask how to build power in this game
  6. I a level 116 (max) player and I'm serious about playing. But I still want Diamond Hack.
  7. @Laxus you mean, if I'm a real player in this game, i will get a diamond hack ?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines