Jump to content

Xylla

Senior Member
  • Posts

    582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xylla

  1. Try deleting the hack, rebooting then and launching the game.
  2. A verification email must have been sent to you
  3. I imagine what will happen if you know you're a pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis patient and someone asks what disease you have :WHY:

  4. I have my phone running perfectly fine after jailbreaking with Electra and it is infact stable.
  5. Doesn't everyone have shoes
  6. I have clutches on me
  7. Are you using the outlook app or the webpage?
  8. WAIT, HOW?!?!
  9. Thank you so much brother, I'm gonna try this
  10. I want followers
  11. I know that. Ik that there are tons of apps too. But I want the best way out there.
  12. Hey guys, Are there any apps or ways to get followers or likes quick on Instagram? I know there are some topics here but I want something that still works. Anything?
  13. You're fat, Klepto 

    1. Joka

      Joka

      So are you

    2. TheArmKing

      TheArmKing

      You're Useless, Xylla

    3. BrianSlays29

      BrianSlays29

      Uh, was that a joke?

    4. Vegito
  14. Happy Birthday Zahir! <3 Enjoy your day!

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. 0xygen

      0xygen

      Oh :p I know right. Can't belive gonna be 4 years since I joined iG. 6 years since I started being in the Jailbreaking Scene :tehe:

    3. Fadexz

      Fadexz

      Thinking about it i've been in it about the same time, 6 years in jalbreaking and 2 years on iG.

    4. Xylla
    5. 0xygen

      0xygen

      @Xylla Oh damn, you are a grandma already

    6. Fadexz

      Fadexz

      lol old asf

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines