Jump to content

elsd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elsd

  1. AMAZING thank you! I have yet to figure out igamegod
  2. Can I ask that the update includes vip and diamonds? I don’t know if it’s possible, but it would be awesome if it works 😛
  3. PLEASE update to newest version
  4. Please update to 19.6 - also how do you get unlimited coins? My starting coins is in the negative for some reason. -6000
  5. Hi! Just checking in, can you give this app an update? Thanks
  6. Please update this app, thank you!
  7. Can you add diamonds hack as well as release an update version of the game? Thank you!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines