Jump to content

Lord Alucard

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    4,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lord Alucard

  1. @Laxus nobody wants it but me, but can this be updated lol
  2. iGameGod about to be sideloaded onto apps and be larger than the game files
  3. Thanks, there’s nothing much I can think of on improvement’s, although, when importing files, maybe make it to where if you’re importing files with the same names as the original, make it give the option to replace the original, without making the change to add a number to the imported file names. Just a QOL suggestion, not really necessary
  4. Someone simply inquired about a simple guide/tutorial for the new file manager system in iGameGod, so I recorded a video for it [Hidden Content] It’s been forever in making a topic, so had to edit it to change the hide function
  5. Yes it definitely is, got it working in CSR and managed to mod some stuff, and reinject save
  6. Managed to modify currency, account level, and cards for upgrading units
  7. @Rook Not sure what’s changed with iGG side loaded along with modified IPAs in the last couple weeks, but I can’t favorite or lock values. Freezes whichever game I do it in.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines