Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. Spotify please
  2. Heloo and welcome
  3. Isn't that only for game loft
  4. So diversity forgot keychain so bum halp
  5. Quarter pounder from mcdonalds
  6. Yay nice one mate
  7. First I don't want to do that very tedious I just want to get unbanned and play game
  8. Just skype it too me
  9. Well idk how to do that I have done once with gameloft and that is all Kind of but that was before I knew minomonsters actually had a ban system
  10. Ok so all of you know castix's hack for minomonsters see I used it ofc and then got banned from the arena thing how you get banned is when another player of the server detected that you have been beating ppl repeatedly or ppl see you using your skill like 4 times in a row and then report you and when you know you are banned when you go into arena it just never loads it keeps loading and loading but never stops. So someone tell me how to get unbanned plez.
  11. Steam trading cards?
  12. Was going to say just go to xmod
  13. You should use /hide or maybe not depends on you
  14. Nope mine works fine
  15. Hm you running on 3g there is a flex hack for it to run hd on 3g
  16. I don't think they have tapjoy offers anymore man
  17. Hmmm ok yes again double check if tou have any tweaks that has to do with youtube and when you go to appstore try updating and when done updating go in to app let everything load and then turn your device all the way off and all the way down if this still does not work go in to sage mode by turning device all the way off and turning it on but while turning it on hold the up volume button
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines